Luffy x Reader Scenarios #2

IS FINALLY OUT LUFFY X READER SCENARIOS #2 took a long time but now it's here. I'm sorry this one is too short compared to the previous one. I didn't really have many ideas and didn't have the energy for anything but fluff.
BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ANYWAY! Again, sorry for being too short. :(

Quick explanation: every number of reads (1k, 2k, 3k, etc) will have a special chapter: several one-shots in a single chapter. (This was supposed to be a 1k special, but now it's a 1k and 2k special)

(And the gif above is so cuteee ❤💕)

Words: 880
------------------------------------
---------

Reader gender: neutral
---

"(Y/N)! I WANNA CUDDLES!" Luffy appeared literally kicking in the poor library door. Basically ordering you to smother him in kisses and hugs and then do the same to you.

His smile fell and his face went into a confused expression as he opened his eyes and saw you sitting with your head resting on your arms and you were... SOBING???

WHAT!? HIS LOVE IS CRYING!??? BUT WHY???

He quickly ran to your side and lightly shook your shoulder, "Hey! (Y/N)! What happened!? Why are you crying?" You lifted your head and looked at him with your eyes watering and a little red, you also had snot running down your nose. Immediately he became extremely worried.

"What happened!? Did you get hurt!? Did someone hurt you!? I have to kick someone's ass!?" He started bombarding you with questions, not letting you answer a single one, he just shut up when you said, "LUFFY!"

"I'm fine. I didn't get hurt or anyone else hurt me." You explained wiping your tears away, Luffy let out a sigh of relief but he was still worried, "Then why were you crying so much?" He asked and you explained to him that in the book you were reading, your favorite character died and that the ending was very exciting and you ended up crying.

He was relieved it was just for the book and comforted you about the character's death until you fell asleep on his shoulder.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

(You two aren't together yet, but you two have a huge crush on each other.)

(This one was inspired by a scenario I saw on tumblr. I'll leave the link as a credit in the comments.)

Warnings: none, is just fluff :D

Reader gender: female
---

There was a heavy storm outside and the Straw Hats rushed to close the sails and make sure the ship was sealed for the storm.

The storm only seemed to get worse when they were done and they all went inside the ship, going about their own business while they waited for the weather to improve outside. Luffy decided to go hang out with you as the others were busy and it was the perfect excuse to spend time with you.

Going to your room, he didn't even bother to knock on the door and just walked in, all the lights were off with only natural light, but he could see a trembling figure curled up in the blanket of your bed in the girls' room.

"(Y/N)?" He spoke as he approached you and lightly shook your shoulder, "(Y/N)? Why are you under the blanket?" He asked as he pulled back the blanket, only to find your eyes swollen and trails of tears on your cheeks and a bit of snot running down your nose. His confused expression was replaced by a worried expression.

Surprisingly, Luffy remembered that you once told him that you had a great fear of storms and sometimes you locked yourself in your room because of that.

"Are you afraid of the storm?" He asked and you nodded, you wouldn't lie to him, "Sorry, but storms really scare me." You confessed before cringing again when you heard another thunder. "It's okay, (Y/N). I'm here." He said and without thinking twice, got into the blanket with you, hugging you softly.

You blushed a little at his action, but soon relaxed into his embrace, "You're scared because of the storm, right? Then I'll cuddle you until the storm passes!" He said giving his big bright grin and you smiled back at him. He told you about his great adventures and hummed some songs of Brook or that he made up until you fell asleep. It wasn't long before he too fell asleep.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Reader gender: female
---

You were just chilling with Nami and Robin, enjoying the quiet weather to get a tan and eat Sanji's desserts.

Until Luffy appears running on deck and desperately calling your name like it's the end of the world. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!!!"

"What's up, Luffy?" You said when he came to you and you put your book on his lap. "I need to tell you something very important!" He said, "Okay, say it." You said.

"But it's something very important, (Y/N)!" He said.

"Then say it." You said.

He got as close as he could to her face and said; "I love you." That's all he said before giving you a big smooch on the lips and running away laughing and grinning like he just won the lottery.

Unable to process what just happened, you just took your book off your lap and continued reading. While Nami was talking about how your boyfriend was weird and Robin just giggled.
------------------------------------
---------

~MissMafi ❤