Gotcha!

This was requested by: Frainbow_Tay
Sorry for the delay, but I hope you like it!

I had a hard time writing this request so I asked my friend zairyooo to help me with this. Thank you very much for helping me! He also writes for One Piece, mostly about zosan and frobin, so if you're interested, check it out! (His books are in portuguese (Brazil))

He wrote a part of that one-shot and I did the rest, so don't mind the different writing during the chapter.

Warnings: lemon, teasing, public sex, masturbation, unprotected sex, doggy position, nicknames (Luffy is called "Captain" often), dirty talk, sweet talk, Luffy is a little ooc, have some body descriptions

Reader gender: female
Words: 3167

♡⚤🍋🔥♡

Everyone was already getting organized to arrive on the new island. And as always, they had to sort out a few things first. So, Nami decided to separate the groups using the sticks, and in one of the pairs, ended to be Luffy and (Y/n) — Yay! (Y/n) We're going to have a lot of fun!  This island looks super cool! — As usual, Luffy had high expectations. — Yeah, looks like she's quite interesting. — She says in a tone not so excited, and calmer than the boy.

— So, we're leaving now.  — Says Nami, who luckily for her had end up with Chopper. As soon as the redhead spoke, everyone ended up going to the island, except for Luffy and (Y/n), and Luffy suddenly grabbed her wrist. The girl didn't understand anything, just watched Luffy hold her by her wrist, basically indicating that she wasn't going to go now, and only let go when everyone else had left the ship.  — Luffy, why are you holding me? — Asked the girl still confused. Luffy released her at the same moment she asked.

— I was thinking about something… — He says with his hand on his hat — Let's play tag on the island, I'll count to 30 and you run off on the island and hide somewhere. — He spoke in a playful tone, it looked like he just wanted to play, but (Y/n) liked to tease him a lot, so she smirked mischievously when she heard the game. — And when you catch me, will you catch me, captain? — She spoke in a provocative and seductive way, the boy smiled still with his hand on his hat, right after he looks at her — It doesn't seem like a bad idea to me... —

At the same moment, he smiles. But not the same innocent smile as usual, it was a smirk with malice, and quite seductive for the girl. When he says those words, the girl soon gets red in the face, and her nose almost bleeds, luckily, she managed to hold back. Luffy turned around to a wall, and started counting, then (Y/n) starts running out of the ship. But it had a little problem.

She had low stamina, so she had barely started running and was already getting tired. She had to find a place to hide quickly, but she didn't know where or how, with no option, she just followed any direction and ran as fast as she could through the streets, and as she was literally without any kind of direction, it ended up when he saw he was running behind a motel. It felt like her lungs were going to die if she didn't stop, so she ended up at something that was next to the motel.

She leaned her hand against the wall, and she was panting and dripping with sweat, until she felt something wrapping around her body, and when she looked, it was Luffy's arm. And right after she could a scream coming right after. "Gomu Gomu no..." At that moment, (Y/n) felt the same as Zoro had already felt. At the same moment she hears Luffy's screams coming towards her, already waiting for what would happen.

Luffy ends up bumping into (Y/n), who makes them both fall behind the motel.  (Y/n) ends up lying on the floor, on her stomach, she was dizzy, and couldn't process the situation properly, until she feels something behind her, at the same moment she feels it, she turns around, and doesn't see nothing more than Luffy smirking, just like before. "Looks like I gotcha, doesn't it?" He spoke in a more salient way so to speak, but what was even stranger was the position they were in. It would be fine if he was riding her back, but he was riding her thighs and with his… 'down parts' too close to her ass and her also 'down parts'.