Pocky Game

(This one is shorter than usual, but I liked the result)

There's a little bit of lime at the end btw.

Reader gender: female
Words: 864
-----------------------------------
---------

You were in the aquarium room, sitting on the couch that circled the room, reading your books, as you normally did. Surprisingly, Nami and Robin didn't come today.

A certain person appeared pushing the door and shouting your name, you turned your head to see Luffy walking towards you and sitting next to you. "(Y/N), play with me!" Luffy asked, actually he ordered.

"Sure, what do you want to play?" You asked, putting your book aside. Luffy took a box out of his pocket, it was a pocky box, "I bought this on the last island, try it on!" Luffy opened the box and gave you one of the pocky sticks, you took it and took a bite of the chocolate stick and in fact, it was really good! "This is delicious!" You said as you ate the rest of the pocky, "I knew you would like it!" Luffy said.

You and Luffy also, had forgotten about Luffy wanting to play and just continued eating the chocolate pocky until there were only a few more sticks left in the box. You were taken one more stick when Luffy pushed the box away from you, "Eh? Luffy! I want more!" You complained, "Wait, that's the game I wanted to play with you." Luffy said as he put one of the sticks in his mouth.

You couldn't help but blush a little, you knew how this game worked and also, it didn't help you to have a crush on your captain, 'It can't be that bad.' You thought, "Fine." You said as you took a bite out of the other end of the pocky. This continued until there was only a small distance between the two of you.

You were kind of fidgety with Luffy staring at you and your blush only got worse, you quickly pulled the rest of the pocky away with your teeth and pulled away, totally breaking the moment your lips were about to touch his, "That was fun." You said trying not to sound nervous and you expected a laugh from Luffy or something, but nothing came.

You looked at Luffy and he looked... pissed off and a little angry, his eyes a little wide and his mouth slightly open, "(Y/N)! You did it wrong!" Luffy whimpered, "We have to bite the pocky until we kiss!" Luffy spoke like it was the most normal thing in the world.

You can still be surprised how indifferent Luffy is about almost everything. You mentally facepalmed and blushed even more. You shook your head away from those thoughts and looked at him, "Okay, let's play again." You said and Luffy smiled.

Luffy put a pocky in his mouth again and waited for you to bite. You two kept biting the pocky until again, your lips were just a bite away, this time Luffy was quick to bite the rest of the stick and his lips touched yours, but you didn't really kiss.

You froze for a few seconds before starting to pull away, but you didn't get very far before Luffy grabs your arms and pulls you, this time he really was kissing you. It didn't take you long to kiss him back. His hands now rested on your waist and your hands were on his shoulders.

When you pulled away for a few seconds to catch your breath, you didn't expect that when Luffy kissed you again he would stick his tongue in your mouth, he explored whatever corner he could inside your mouth. You feel Luffy's face heating up, was he blushing too?

When you finally pulled away, there was a thread of saliva connecting your mouths that quickly fell apart, your cheeks and ears were decorated in a nice shade of red, and Luffy was the same way.

"So what did you think of the kiss?" Luffy asked bringing you back to reality, "It was... very good actually." You replied and Luffy gave a huge grin, "That's great!" Luffy said while giving his Iconic "shishishi" chuckle, and you chuckled along with him.

Luffy suddenly grabbed your shoulders and stared at you, a serious expression and determined on his face, "I like you, (Y/N)! Be my girlfriend!" Luffy said.

"What?" You asked, unsure if you heard what he said, "I said I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend." Luffy repeated.

"YES!!! Uhh I mean... yes I will to be your girlfriend." You said. As soon as you said that Luffy gave the biggest grin ever, you thought his face was going to split in two.

"By the way, that was my first kiss." Luffy said indifferently and your mouth dropped to the ground. "YOUR FIRST!?" You asked in disbelief, "Yeah duh."

"So how did you know exactly how to do this!?" You asked, "Instinct I guess." Luffy shrugged. "Instinct!?" You asked still not believing. Luffy just laughed at your confusion, "You're funny, (Y/N)!" Luffy said while laughing, "Shut up!"
-----------------------------------
---------

Hope you enjoyed this fluffy thing i made.

~MissMafi ❤