Scars

Warnings: Possible Marineford and Whole Cake spoilers, mentions of violent scenes and violence
Reader gender: neutral
Relationship type: romantic, established relationship, long-term relationship
Words: 957 (one-shot), 1192(all)

Decided to post this so my book wouldn't be dead. I wrote this late at night almost passing out of sleep so possibly my writing is a little different. This was also based on one of my hcs, where Luffy would have many more visible scars than just the one on his face and chest.
Enjoy. <3

---{♡}---

You hear Luffy sigh happily as you start to play with his hair, your fingers sliding through his locks and his scalp. With his eyes closed he concentrates on feeling any touch from him, he loves his touch so much. He can't help but crave more and more of it. You were lying on top of him, your chin resting on his chest so you could look up at him. He don't mind you sleeping on top of him, he always craves your touch and being close to you, so sleeping like that only has advantages!

You lifted yourself up a bit, now straddling him, your hands went up to his face and cupped his elastic cheeks. He opened one of his eyes and you smiled. Your hands moved down slowly, wandering down his neck until they rested on his scarred chest, you frowned.

"What is it?" He asked sleepily and you turned your attention back to him, "Nothing… I just noticed that you never told me the story of your scars." Luffy had a lot of scars, his chest and hands mostly were full of them. "Did I never tell you?" You nodded, "Oh yeah... which one do you want to know the story first?" He asked and you took a moment to think.

"That scar under your eye...?" Your thumb went to his cheek, tracing the scar, "That's what I made myself, as a promise!" He stated, "A promise?" You questioned "Yes!  It happened when I was a kid, I wanted to impress Shanks so I took a knife and made this scar on my face. It's the mark of my promise to Shanks that I would become the Pirate King!" You chuckled, "Only you would do such a crazy thing." He grinned.

Your hands returned to his chest, stopping at the large scar in the shape of an 'x' "And this one?" For a brief moment, you saw something in Luffy's eyes, but that something disappeared as quickly as it appeared and was replaced by his usual excited expression. "That was during the war in Marineford, when I went to rescue Ace. I was unconscious when it happened, but Jinbei told me that Akainu threw a blow at me that landed on my chest. That scar was smaller at first, but over time of my fights it got bigger." You just nodded, not knowing what to say.

Your hands roamed further down, reaching the huge scar on Luffy's waist, "What was this one?" "Oh, that was during my fight against Katakuri, when I went to rescue Sanji. One of his sisters interfered in our fight and made me lose my balance, when Katakuri hit me with his spear. It took of one piece of me." "Oh... that must have hurt." "It did hurt."

Your hands moved again, this time going to his muscular arms, there were two scars, one on each arm and they were almost the same, as if they had been made at the same time. "And these ones?" "These... hmm... oh yes, they were also from when I went to rescue Sanji. Me and Nami got trapped in a book, and to try to escape I tried to rip my arms off." You were startled by how calmly Luffy said that, "Fortunately, Jinbei arrived just in time, and I didn't had to do that."

You took a deep breath to calm yourself before returning to your search, finally your hands reached his. You held them in yours, seeing how scarred his hands are. Some are just small cuts, others are more prevalent and deep. "And all those scars on your hands?" "Hm... it doesn't have a specific origin. You know, I fight with my hands so I always end up getting new cuts." Looking at his body, you can already deduce that the other small and deep scars were all from battles. Some were probably sword cuts or something sharp and some were sea stone bullet scars.

Luffy closed his eyes trying to concentrate on sleeping, but he opened them again when he felt you squeeze his hands, you brought his hands to your face where you started to distribute small kisses over his hands. He chuckled softly "(Y/N)? What are you doing?" "Kissing your scars."

You kept placing small kisses on his hands, palms, back of hand and fingers. Your kisses followed up his arms, which followed up to his chest where your kisses became longer. You heard him sigh again, he seemed to enjoy your lingering kisses against his tanned skin. Your lips rose once more, this time your lips went to the last missing scar, you tenderly kissed the scar below his eye.

When you were done, you looked at him once more, smiling happily. "You know... I have a scar right here that you forgot to kiss." Luffy said pointing to his own lips, pouting and you chuckled at him. You leaned down until your lips were on his in a passionate kiss. A kiss started another, another and another. Until you stop at some point.

"Shishi ~ I loof you ~."  He said in a goofy voice, "Aww I loof you more." You replied in the same goofy voice.

"No! I love more!"

"None of that, I love you so much more."

"I'm the captain, so I say I love more!"

"That doesn't even make sense!"

"Of course it does!"

You just chuckled once more and laid down on his chest again, "Okay, you won this time." You snuggled into his chest, "Yay! Shishishi." He wrapped his arms around you multiple times, leaving you trapped in his embrace. "Good night, Lu."  "Goodnight, (Y/n)." It was the last thing you heard before falling into the dream world.

----------------------------------------------------------

Oh how I love to write fluffy. But you know, you can't write "fluffy" without "luffy", right? Hehe. I loof my boyfren ^^)<3

Since I am here, WHAT THE FUCK, 18K READINGS!?!?!?  OKAJDJWNDJWNSJDJWJSJ I don't even know how to thank you all for making it this far. QwQ I can only thank you for all the support and love I receive every day from each of you, I am very grateful for all of this. I love y'all so much, you are such amazing people. <33

Remembering once again that I have a twitter account! I try to be active there, so if you want to see some art and stuff, just follow me there! @/Miss_Mafi

Consider leaving a little star/a vote, it helps with the spread and it motivates me to keep writing! Comments are also very appreciated!

See y'all in another chapter!  ♡ヾ(^ω^*)

~MissMafi ♡♡