Lemon Special

As the year is literally over and there hasn't been a 1k special and now 2k I've decided to do this to reward you my dear readers.~

This was inspired by the one-shots of "lawlietslawlipops" in Quotev. (Also known as adventuretimefanitc here on Wattpad). Credits to them!

Warning: lemon, implied sex, femdom, pegging, toys
Lemon = sex, but at this point you already know.
If you don't feel comfortable or don't like this type of theme, please leave or skip this part.

Reader gender: female
Words: 1237
Enjoy.
------------------------------------
---------

Recently on an island you had just gone to a sex shop to buy the usual, condoms, morning-after pills, lube, nothing out of the ordinary. But in the midst of those sex toys, one thing caught your attention; a strap-on. As soon you saw it an idea popped into your head 'What if...' You thought.

Maybe you could use that on your boyfriend Luffy, he was never really into those "weird and dirty things" as he called them, but he was always willing to try out some of your suggestions, and man, some he really liked. Staring at the sex toy for a few seconds, you decided to buy it. Back on the ship you quickly hid it in your room, it would be really hard to explain why you spent Nami's precious money on something like that.

Coming out of your room it didn't take long for you to be surprised by a certain straw hat hurling itself at you and clinging to you, "Hi Luffy." You greeted your boyfriend, "Hi (Y/N)!" He greeted you happily before kissing your cheek. You sat on the mast bench and he got off your lap and sat beside you.

You couldn't stop smirking, whenever you looked at it you were reminded of your 'new toy' and how much you wanted to 'play with it', and Luffy noticed that. "Has something happened, (Y/N)?" He asked, "Not at all, why?" You asked back, "You look happier than usual, you just keep smiling." He commented, at this point you just wanted to get straight to the point, but you wanted it to be a surprise.

"Well... I'm just excited." You said with a bit of teasing, purposefully looking away and placing your other hand on his thigh, and he got the message pretty well. "Oh?" Was all he said before a smirk appeared on his lips, "What did you prepare for us?" He asked, curious, "It's a surprise. You'll see." You answered.

"I can't wait for it." He said before starting to chuckle.

~♡~♡~♡~

It was afternoon now, most of the Straw Hats were busy on the island or were doing their thing on the ship, while you and Luffy were inside the women's room with the door locked...

Luffy sat on your bed and started swaying his feet nonchalantly, "So what's the surprise?" He asked looking at you with a curious look, "I could tell you but I think I better show you." You said maliciously, "Take off your clothes." You ordered biting your lip. Without even questioning your order he rose and quickly undressed, his clothes heaped on the bedroom floor. After that he sat down again.

You smirked at the beautiful sight of your boyfriend naked, looking you up and down before reaching down and picking up your toy box from under the bed, you took the strap-on but hid it behind your back and stayed in the in front of him. "It's a little thing I got on the island, and I really wanted to try it on you." You said, "If you don't want to, just tell me. I won't force you." You said, suddenly a little unsure whether he would accept it or not.

Luffy just shrugged, "I know you'd never do anything against my will, and it can't be that bad. Your experiments never let me down anyway." What Luffy said made you a little less insecure, "Very well... this is the surprise." You said pulling the object off your back.

It took a few seconds for Luffy to process what you had in hand before his eyes popped out of his head and he yelled "EEEEEEH!?". "B-but what is this!?" He asked a little shocked, "A strap-on." You replied, "A-a-and are you going to use that on me!? Look how big it is!" He said still shocked. You looked at his toy, it was at least 7 inches, ok it was big. But nothing compared to Luffy's ability to stretch his own dick--- *cough* while inside you--- *cough*

"I know, I know. But can we try? Just this once." You pleaded with almost puppy-dog eyes, Luffy thought for a moment before saying "Okay, just be gentle." "I will."

He bent over the bed while you were standing, you applied all the lube you needed before grabbing his hips and lightly nudging his entrance, "Ready?" You asked, "Yeah." He replied. With his permission you slowly pushed inside, taking a gasp and sigh from him. It didn't hurt, but he felt a strange feeling of being filled. "Th-that's so weird..." He grumbled.

You started slowly so as not to hurt him and he got used to it, he seemed to be enjoying it as he his breathing quickened and he let out some moans and grunts, he grabbed the sheets every time you moved.

"Mmh... faster." He asked.

"What?" You asked.

"Faster." He repeated

Fulfilling his request you started pushing faster and he happily accepted, his moans becoming more frequent and louder. You ended up hitting a certain spot inside him and it almost made him scream in pleasure, "Faster, harder... keep hitting right there..." He moaned. You just stood there processing what he just said, he was practically begging you to hit him, and you wouldn't deny his request.

A devilish grin made its way to your lips before slowly pulling and slamming back hitting that spot again and eliciting a cry from him. You gained speed and Luffy couldn't keep the volume down anymore, it looked like he was about to cum because of the desperate way he was. You crouched down on him as you continued pushing, "I know you can't take it anymore. Cum for me." You whispered in his ear.

To tease him, you reached out and went all over his body until you reached his hard cock and started stroking it. With one last thrust he finally released everything he had with a loud cry. Making a mess on the floor.

You withdrew as he collapsed and shuddered with pleasure, he lay on his back as he tried to catch his breath. "So what do you think?" You asked him, he lifted his head a little bit and gave you a thumbs-up "Use... use this more often..." Was all he said before collapsing on the bed.

You giggled before reaching out and stroking his hair, "I'm glad you liked it." You said before you started cleaning up the mess. Quickly you cleaned up before you threw yourself on the bed, pulling the blanket for you and him, cuddling in the bed.

"You know what..." You said.

"What?" He asked.

"You have a nice ass." You said.

"Thanks." He thanks.

"I should have slap it." You said.
------------------------------------
---------

It's been a long time since I wrote a lemon and had fun writing it.

Feel free to leave a vote and comment what you think.
See y'all in another chapter.

~MissMafi ❤