Beyond The End: Act 2

"It was the usual, dark, cloudy night Gotham was known for."

"I was out on patrol, the old man in my ear, telling me how I should do things."

"I had planned on busting a drug cartel run by the Jokers, but an explosion caught my eye."

"At the Alchemax building. An entire floor had its windows shattered, flames spewing for a moment as if the gates of hell had opened."

"I can catch those clowns any day, so I went to investigate what had happened at Alchemax."

(3rd Person POV:)

Venny backed away from Miguel who had mutated from his sabotage on the machine.

Miguel:(pants)... Venny...(pants)...

He walks over to Venny who shouts.

Venny: STAY BACK!!

Grabbing the nearest object, Venny threw it at Miguel who, with amazing speed dodged it.

Venny then ran away to find a way to escape as Miguel continued to approach the slimy scum who finds what remains of the emergency gear near the shattered windows.

In the gear, Venny finds a flair gun, which he uses to shoot at Miguel who is still too fast to be hit.

Miguel: Venny! Knock it off! We gotta get out of here!

Venny: Stay back-

Backing up even further in their frightened and shocked state, Venny falls back off from where the windows were.

Miguel immediately dashed forward.

And he was fast enough to catch Venny by the shirt, however, Miguel didn't realize he had talons let alone how razor-sharp they were.

(RIIIIIIP)

Venny slipped out of Miguel's hands, leaving the man to fall to his death.

(Crash)

Security drones burst into the floor, spotting Miguel and taking aim.

Miguel:?!

With his enhanced senses, Miguel was able to react to how the drones were about to open fire.

On instinct, he leaped off the building.

Miguel: WHAAAAAA!!!

(Opening Theme)

Freefallin' towards the streets below, past the hover car highway, Miguel instinctively extends his hand where he found a white liquid substance shooting out.