Beyond The End: Act 1

3rd Person POV:

The Year is 2099. With the age of heroes gone, what remains is a world with two warring corporations.

Wayne-Powers the technology-specialized corporation and Alchemax the genetic engineering-specialized corporation.

With the loss of heroes, these two Megacorporations warred with different ideals for the future. Sometimes, even at the cost of the civilians, below their sky-high towers.

(Slap)

Woman: You're unbelievable!

A lady slapped a man, knocking his glasses right off. Crouching down he picks them up and puts them back on.

Man:(chuckles)... I told you once, lady. I'll tell you again.

(Hotshot Scientist: Miguel O'Hara)

Miguel: I just wanted to have fun with you

Miguel: I just wanted to have fun with you. And that you shouldn't get so attached.

Woman: Well... I thought there was something... Guess not, since you slept with my sister.

Miguel: Now you're getting it.

Miguel: I'll see you around, sweetheart.

Woman:(sobs) Go to hell!

She dashes away.

Miguel:... Rude.

This hotshot genius scientist working for Alchemax dusted himself off and made his way to work.

But with a slap to the head, Miguel was joined by a priest.

(Father Jen: Jennifer D'Angelo)

Miguel:(rubs head) Ugh! Father Jen, what do I owe this holy smack to my noggin?

Jennifer: Lust is a sin, my child.

Miguel: Hey, I was upfront with what I wanted! You have no right to complain.

Jennifer: Your line of work begs to differ.

Miguel:(mumbles) Don't I know it...

Jennifer: Speak clearly if you wish to confess.

Miguel: My job pays the bills and lets me do what I want.