Crawling Crocodile

3rd Person POV:

For the past 5 months, Venom has been nowhere to be found. Though he searched Spidey found nothing.

Currently swinging through the city, Spidey was on patrol for the crime that seemed so natural here.

Spider-Man:(mind) Come on, crime. Here, here, last chance to come to spidey!

Spider-Man:(yawn)... Fine. Guess it's a peaceful night.

Spider-Man:(mumbles) Thank god...

Woman: AHHHH!!

Spider-Man: Me and my big mouth!

(THWIP)

Swinging onto the scene, Spidey discovered a woman on the ground, shaking with fear.

Spider-Man: Ma'am what happened?

Woman: I-I saw Killer Croc... He went that way.

Spider-Man: Then that way I go.

Leaping across a lamppost, Spidey searched for the supervillain. Spotting a large man in a massive trench coat, Spidey knew he had found him.

Crawling along the walls, Spider-Man followed the villain all the way to a hotel.

Spider-Man:?

He made no trouble in this surprisingly pricy place.

Croc went to a room and knocked on a door, entering a room with a woman painting.

Spider-Man:?

From outside he watched Killer Croc take off his clothes.

Spider-Man: AHHHHHHH!

(Opening theme)

Having found much trauma, and many questions, Spidey began keeping tabs on the Croc.

He did no crime, simply went between the hotel and his camp in an old dried-up waste tunnel near a pond.

One day, Spidey like Peter Parker walked passed and snuck his newest invention, the "Spider tracer" onto Croc.

With it, Spidey could listen in on him if he was in range or simply find his location from far away.

This gave him peace of mind doing other crime-fighting adventures.

On the rooftop across the street from the Hotel, Spidey took the time to finish some projects for college as he listened in on the painter and Croc.

Croc:(coms) June, how many more days will it take?

Spider-Man: June, huh?

June:(coms) I'll be done this Sunday. It has to be. Gotta submit it on Monday.

Spider-Man: Submit it? I don't know if the world is ready for Le nude Croc.

June:(coms) But don't worry about that. Just focus on showing your true self.

June:(coms) I need to put your feelings on canvas as well.

Croc:(coms) Sure...

June:(coms) Don't worry, I'll fill in any gaps with my feelings.

She said with a smile and a wink.

Spider-Man: Hmm...

(Monday)