Unlimited Power

3rd Person POV:

New nanosuit, new spidey

New nanosuit, new spidey. The wall-crawler was on a mission now to correct the mistakes he had made.

Part one of that was Kirkland aka Man-Bat. An early issue he hadn't been able to resolve.

But now with Batman Incorporated's money, Spidey had the cure for the doctor and the resources to find him.

(Thump)

Landing in a forest, Spidey marched off toward a cave where Man-Bat sighting zones intersected.

Spider-Man:(mind) I'm coming doc. You're going home no matter what.

Finding the cave, Spidey inspects the cavern to find many claw marks on the wall fitting the known measurements of Man-Bat.

However, looking at how it was night outside, Spidey knew he wouldn't find Kirkland at this time.

He was probably hunting.

So Spidey laid a trap in the cave, then went out to search for the Man-Bat in the wild.

(Thwip)

Spider-Man:(mind) This suit... Has so many features.

Spider-Man:(mind) Night vision, thermo-vision. A zoom feature, all kinds of recording features.

Spider-Man:(mind) Not to mention all the web shooter upgrades. Including sonic shooters.

Spider-Man:(mind) But I'd be an idiot if I didn't think this suit had some type of failsafe in it for me if I went rogue.

Spider-Man:(mind) Hell, this suit is probably recording data for the rich billionaires.

Spider-Man:(mind) To what end? I don't know. Either way, once I'm done correcting mistakes...

Spider-Man:(mind) This suit is getting benched in my closet for the foreseeable future.

Spider-Man:(mind) Like an expensive suit you bought but only wore once.

Spider-Man:(mind) Though the tech has tingled my inventor senses.

Catapulting himself high into the sky, Spidey glides through the sky with his web cape.

Spider-Man:(mind) I'm really reconsidering my stance on capes.

(Opening theme)

Man-Bat sat in a tree, stalking his prey.

A bear.

This wild grizzly was scratching himself with a tree.