Lethal Protector

"For an instant, I felt so much pain before everything went black"

"I knew I was deep beneath the water but something was protecting me"

"They didn't speak with me first, only showing me the emotions and memories of Peter so it was easier to ignore how they were slithering into me to fix everything."

"But the shock of everything kind of pushed me over the edge, I got lost with who I was."

"That's when we began talking. It started with how we both like Peter, then it evolved into how we believe he could do better. And eventually, it became how we both wanted to go wild."

"I was always considered the perfect girl. Smart, pretty... I tried rebelling by taking up a punk style, but no one cared."

"But when I was finally healed, I broke out of a black cacoon. I see that now as my second birth."

"We had the freedom to go wild. And we did."

"With symby, I continued my crusade and killed the ones responsible for the kidnapping of my family."

"But after that, I was left with symby, and Peter."

"We couldn't hold back so we approached."

"He rejected us... Granted, we came off a little too strong, but he did it again when we tried again."

3rd Person POV:

In the dingy, rundown apartment Gwen had made her new residence in, she, as Venom, stared at a mirror.

Venom:...

The bond she had with Symby was shaken up. They were saddened about their last interaction with Peter, not confident in their bond anymore.

Gwen: So what? We just need a different approach.

(Bing)

Symby holds out Gwen's cracked phone to show the news of Spider-Man's alliance with Batman Incorporated. Along with his new suit.

Gwen: And?

Symby melts off of Gwen, but she fights to pull them back.

Gwen: Get back here!

Symby: GRAAAH!!

Gwen: Do you think tossing me away will make him want you back?!

Gwen: He already has a new suit! And a new blonde!

Gwen: We're nothing separately!

Symby: Rahhh!!

Gwen: You're all I have!

She tackles Symby into a hug.

Gwen: Let me be all you need...