Let there be Vengeance

3rd Person POV:

Gwen and Ned looked around the web and eventually discovered a few recipes for Scarecrow's fear toxin.

Based on that, they could come up with a basic antidote, but without the true formula used, they couldn't make anything actually useful.

Ned: We need the real thing because neither of us is smart enough to make anything useful with this.

Ned: Maybe we need to ask Peter?

Gwen: No, he'll tell us to leave the city if he knew what we were doing.

Gwen: And I doubt we can reason with him while he's under the influence of the toxin.

Ned: Then there isn't anything we can do.

Gwen: What if we got a sample?

Ned: How would we do that?

Gwen: His thugs are all over the place. Shouldn't be too hard.

She quickly puts on a grey sweater and grabs the extra spidey mask.

Ned: I still think it's a bit too dangerous...

Gwen: Don't worry...

She pulls out a taser.

Ned: Oh Jesus!

Gwen: Oh please, this is Gotham, almost everyone has at least this.

Gwen: Okay, wish me luck.

Ned: Uhhh...

She leaves.

Ned:...

Ned: Does everyone but me really have one?

(Opening Theme)

Inspecting the hoard of bodies before the ambulance and police arrived, Spidey found a few things.

Most were unconscious, but some due to their personal medical reasons died from the shock.

Managing to grab one of the Hatter cards used to do this, Spidey swings off, relying on his spider-sense and Symby to guide him whilst he was still under the influence of the fear toxin.

Spider-Man:(mind) I have to find him and stop him once and for all... But I need a computer...

Spider-Man:(Mind) They were transferring us to our rival school... Hopefully, they have decent computers.

Swinging his way over to where he was supposed to transfer to, Spidey snuck in and turned on a computer.

Spidey got a moment to breathe as the symbiot helped guide his fingers to do what he needed to do to track Scarecrow.

Spider-Man:(takes the mask off)

Peter: What am I going to do with him...? He means well... But he's gone too far...

Peter: I can't just put him behind bars! He was doing so-

Peter:... He got his chance... And wasted it.

Peter: Spider-man has to put a stop to him...

Peter:... But maybe Peter Parker has a slight chance...

Reversing the signal, he locates Scarecrow. Putting his mask on, he swings off.

(Later....)

Scarecrow had Black mask chained to a chair with several needles of Fear toxin in him.