Fearful night

3rd Person POV:

(Beep, beep, beep)

The car alarm blared for the vehicle that broke Spidey's fall.

Groaning in a semiconscious state, Spidey was still heavily feeling the effects of Scarecrow's fear toxin.

Eddie: Whoa! Dude, you okay!?

Spider-Man: S-Stay back...

The photographer that gave spidey the lead carefully approached, with concern.

Eddie: You need me to call an ambulance or something?

Spider-Man: N-No ambulance... Ugh!

Eddie: Uhmm...

He slowly got closer to see if there was anything he could do, but upon trying to touch him, the Symbiot lashed out and slapped his wrist like a parent stopping their child from trying the cookie dough.

Eddie: What the?!

(Ring, ring, ring)

(Wee-whooo-wee-whoo)

The sound of sirens, and his phone ringing, sounded like beastly roars thanks to the toxin.

Spider-Man: GHAAA!

Slamming his fist against the car with great might, Spidey launched him into the air where the Symbiot launched a web to pull him against a wall.

Spider-Man: Calm down... Calm down... It's just the toxin, you fight it!

He answers the call.

Gwen:(Coms) Peter?

Spider-Man: GHAAA!!

(Opening theme)

Hearing a horrific sound, Spidey rips out the earpiece only for the symbiot to stretch out and pull it back before placing it back in his ear.

Gwen:(Coms) Peter what-

Spider-Man: SHHHH!!

Spider-Man: Principal Crane injected me with his fear toxin! Everything is causing a fear response in me!!

Ned:(Coms) That's awesome!

Spider-Man: No, it really is not!

Spider-Man: Can you guys talk differently, you sound like demons trying to chew on my soul!

Ned:(Coms)(mumbling) Try talking like an anime girl.

Gwen:(Coms)(mumbling) Wha- ugh, fine.

Gwen:(Coms) Is dis better Peter-sama~

Spider-Man:......

Spider-Man: I've gotta stop principal Crane... I think I might be able to fight off the toxin. I'll call you back later.

Gwen:(Coms) Now just hold on-

Ending the call, Spidey looks into the building, seeing many horrors, but not one resembling Scarecrow.

Spider-Man: Vision... Hearing... God, even smell is affected by the toxin...

Spider-Man: I've got no choice, but to rely on spider-sense... And you symby.

He felt the reassurance of the symbiot.

Spider-Man: Okay... He couldn't have gone far...

Following the direction of his spider-sense and the symbiotic black suit, Spidey leaped across to the building Scarecrow was in.