Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider themed hero

3rd person POV:

Gotham City, a crime-infested city and home to the Dark Knight, Batman. Crime was currently afoot. Gotham City bank was being robbed... Again.

A villain who employed a genuine tactic to stop the Dark Knight from interfering in his nefarious scheme carried several bags of money over his shoulder.

This villain was known as Bane. His tactic to avoid the Dark Knight was robbing the bank in the middle of the day.

(Venom addict: Bane)

Looking around the area, Bane found many civilians filming him

Bane:(mind) I must leave before they-

(thwip)

A white web-like line attached to the money Bane was carrying. The stolen cash was then quickly pulled away from Bane's grip.

Bane:?!

???: Whoa! Is this all in coins?! Dude, you better be careful because Two-Face might sue.

Sticking the money to the wall via webs, this vigilante turned his full attention onto the supervillain.

He wore a red hoodie with a spider symbol and a blue undersuit. On his face was a mask with goggles built into them.

(Peter Parker: The Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man)

Bane: You're not Batman...

Spiderman: Sorry to disappoint. If you want I can do the voice.

Spiderman:(deep voice) I'm Batman!

Hopping down onto the street, Spidey approached Bane.

Spiderman: Since you can't fly, why don't you just surrender- what are you doing with that light post?

(Crink)

Pulling a light post out of the ground, Bane goes and tries to pull down his stolen goods from the wall.

Spiderman: H-hey!

Bane: I have no time for children.

(thwip) (thwip)