Spider and Bat

3rd Person POV:

In the bell tower of a church, The Batman stood against Spider-Man.

Batman: Stand down.

Spider-Man: Well Batsy. Didn't expect to meet you like this.

Spider-Man: I'm a big fan, by the way. But duty calls, and I need information.

Batman: I'll handle it from here.

Spider-Man: Sorry, no can do. We need to see this through to the end.

Spider-Man: Nothing will stop us from knowing the truth of what's going on.

Batman: Is that you or the symbiot talking?

Spider-Man:... Is that what this is about?

Spider-Man: Did that nightlight tell you Symby was a threat or something?

Batman: That alien enhances your abilities, including your emotions.

Spider-Man: If you think my anger isn't genuine, you really need to reevaluate your detective status.

Spider-Man: This situation has nothing to do with Symby!

Batman: It isn't helping.

Spider-Man: Leave Symby out of this. There's a lady out there in a lot of trouble!

Batman: This is your last warning. Give up the symbiot or else.

Spider-Man: Try me, batsy.

(Opening theme)

As Spidey fired a web, Batman rang the bell, causing the Symbiot to spaz out.

Knowing he was at a disadvantage near the bell, Spidey leaped out of the church with Batman giving chase.

Batman leaped out of the church to see Spidey standing on the side of the building.

Spider-Man: Hmph.

(THWIP)

Firing a web at Batman, the wall-crawler watched as the dark knight whipped out a miniature flame thrower and burned the symbiot web away before gliding to safety.

Spider-Man: Is this what your villains feel like fighting you? Man, I pity them...

Leaping onto the building Batman landed on, Spidey got close for hand-to-hand combat.

Spider-Man: Sorry batsy, hope you don't mind if I give you a black eye!

He goes to kick Batman's legs only for him to backflip and fire his flamethrower.

Spider-Man: Agh!

Batman: You'd be much more of a threat without the alien.

Spider-Man: Too bad, I don't want to be a threat...

Batman: Then how about a killer? Black Spider would have died if you'd thrown him through the water tower.

Spider-Man: Since when are you so talkative? Thought you were supposed to be silent and brooding.

Spider-Man: Whatever...

(THWIP)

He began flinging random trash that was on the roof at Batman who dodged the best he could and retaliated by tossing explosive Batarangs toward Spidey.