Robin's Bombastic Problems

3rd Person POV:

Swinging through the city on a night patrol for crime, Spider-Man gets lost in the swing of things.

(Thwip)

On his patrol, the web-headed hero came across a high-speed pursuit.

Spider-Man: We need better signs showing the speed limit.

Swinging into action, Spidey leaps onto the criminal vehicle, quickly disarming the lawbreakers inside by tossing them out and webbing them to a wall.

When it came time for the driver, Spidey prepared to break the engine, until his spider sense warned him of danger.

Seeing now that the driver was planning on driving off a cliff, Spidey immediately tried to stop the vehicle only for it to transform and take flight.

Spider-Man: Whoa! Dude, do you know how to fly this to prison?

It quickly became apparent that the crook did not know how to fly this invention as they looped vertically in the air and crashed across the corner of a building, sending debris falling to the ground with Spidey.

(Twip)

Shooting web Spidey catches the debris and himself by making a net for the chunks and a line to hold him in the air.

Spider-Man: Freaking criminal drivers...

Spider-Man: Huh?

Lowering the debris safely to the streets, Spidey sees the flying car stand in one place in the sky.

It is then held vertically up, revealing the super lady who held up the vehicle.

She safely put the car and criminal in the custody of the police before flying up to spidey.

Supergirl: Face it, tiger...

Supergirl: You just hit the Jackpot of superfriends

(Opening theme)

Atop a roof, the two heroes caught up.

Spider-Man: Whoa. It's really been a minute.

Spider-Man: The last time I saw you, I was still a good bit taller than you.

Supergirl:(smiles) I'm catching up. I'll be like an Amazon not long now.

Spider-Man:(chuckles)

Spider-Man: Yeah, probably.

Spider-Man: So what brings you here?

Supergirl: Robin.

Spider-Man: Uhh... Which one?