Spider Venom: Part 3

3rd Person POV:

Spider-Man:!

Spider-Woman:...

Spider-Woman: Two spiders and three losers? How unlucky for all of you.

Spider-Woman: Count your lucky stars we're on our best behavior today.

Spider-Woman: Else, things would have gotten ugly. Real bad, real fast.

Spider-Man:... Hmph. I could have handled them on my own.

Spider-Woman: Of course, you could have. But never hang out anymore!

(THWIP)²

Flipping over Mammoth, Spider-Woman web zips over to Jinx. Meanwhile, Spider-Man zips toward the Tinkerer who attempts to fly away.

Firing a taser web, Spidey short-circuits Tinkerer's gear, sending him flying into a wall where he was webbed to it.

Jinx dodged the Black Window's landing strike. Her hands then charged with a pink energy. Jinx failed to use this power when she was caught off guard by Spider-Woman's arm stretching out and punching her across the face.

That same stretched-out arm then grabbed Jinx's face pulling her toward Lady Arachnid.

Spider-Woman simply held up her leg, to knee Jinx in the stomach before proceeding to slam her into the ground.

Sticking her to the ground with a web, she and Spidey turned to Mammoth.

Symby and Gwen-nom were first to rush toward Mammoth. His eyes immediately darted onto her.

(Thwip)

A web line then passes his face, quickly followed by a punch from Spidey.

Spider-Woman then inflated her arm to punch Mammoth through the street, into the sewer.

(CRASH)

Spider-Man: Wait! Have you been watching One Piece?!

Spider-Woman: Umm... Only the stuff that's in your memories...

Spider-Man: Oh...

Bane: Grrrr...

Bane rose up, angrier than ever. Shimmer was out for the count, and Bane himself looked as if he would explode at any moment.

Spider-Man: Take off the tubes then knock him out.

Spider-Woman: Let's just rip out that whole unit in his back.

Spider-Man: No. That could kill him. It's in his body by the looks of it.

Spider-Woman:(sigh)... Fine.

The spider's web zipped over to Bane who threw a punch. Spidey rolled up his arm, and kicked Bane in the face before diving behind Bane to pull out a tube.

Spider-Woman's tounge scarf hardened for her to use as a blade to cut a few tubes.

The two then proceeded to swing by him, visually like a Newtown cradle, to pull out more and more tubes.

Once there weren't any left in him, the Spideys landed.

With the last of his strength, Bane charged towards the two.

Bane; WRAAAAHHHH!!

Spider-Man: Yeah, Yeah! Tell to my rapidly retreating behind!

Firing two web lines to either side of him, onto a building, Spidey ran away, whilst Spider-Woman's tounge scar hardened and dug into the street, as well as spikes digging into the street.