"What we mean by that agent Romanoff, it's that even though you are one of the best element of S.H.I.E.L.D. Doesn't mean you can't do like Barton." He develops " That is also why I want your answer, but only after this mission" He adds handing me a file he just got out of his drawers "The mission lasts about a month depending of how it turns out."

I quickly take a look at the data, it's a month long mission starting in a bit less than a month and it's all about infiltration

"You are now dismissed" He orders, making me quickly close the papers, standing up, nodding to my boss and rapidly leaving.

This suggestion simply lived in my mind for the rest of the week. As much as I logistically think it's a great idea, good for my career, easier to do since I'll live at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s HQ. Part of me thinks it's an horrible idea and it would lead me nowhere. I was separated by these 2 parts of me and I'm pretty sure Y/N felt something's on my mind, but still hasn't ask about it. I'll have to talk to her about  it, I've learned my lesson about hiding her stuff.

Sunday now, it's time to take all of these questionings off my mind, because I'm with my 2 favorite people at the same time.

"What's up girls!" Clint greets happily, entering the coffee's terrace and sitting on my left while Y/N is to my right.

Place is quite far from where the battle against the aliens happened and it makes me think of all the great cozy small stare and restaurant the battle destroyed. It's beautiful, with a lot of wood and plants around, natural style. Not too many people in, it's great.

I smile at my friend's enthusiasm, already relaxing me a bit more. "Fucking douchebag just arrived in town, pain in my ass" I joke and he rolls his eyes "Happy to see you" I confess a bit more seriously once he's settled

"Nice to see you again" Y/N adds checking him from across the table with her fist

"Same! So, how was the date?" Clint directly asks, not wasting any time, making me roll my eyes nonetheless smiling.

"Oh, the dates went perfectly" Y/N says "Thanks for helping her out! You're an awesome best friend" She compliments, getting lost in her mind for a second, but she's quick to come back so I don't mention it

"DateS!? Wow! Nat you're killing this!" Clint looks at me half surprised and happy, but I obviously the little glare he sends my way. Is that because I didn't upgrade him? Come on! What a gossip man.

"You were held hostage on our first date" I recall, questioning Y/N's use of the word 'perfectly'

"What the fuck!?"

"It wholesomely went fine though, right?" She interjects

"It did" I conceal, smirking as we both ignored Clint's reaction

"You guys are crazy! You got held hostages during a date and brunch it off like nothing!" He exclaims " Worse, I have the generous number of 0 details about it!" He basically just dramatically reclaimed explanations of what happened

We told him everything in details, always insisting on our partner's badass moves "Then Nat killed him and she walked to our level and said ' She has a girlfriend you asshole!' It was so cool and I was literally drooling on the street" She explains like an excited kid.

"You're exaggerating" I modest.

"I'm not, you are. I only had to piss off already stressed guys into making bad decisions while you fought them!" She argues, sounding almost mad I value my work as much as hers.

"You guys do realize you're both arguing on who was the most badass in a situation in which you both were by the way. But most importantly, a situation where you understood the integrity of each other's plan within 2 sentences!?" Clint cuts our discussion short, bringing a fair point.