Chapter 31

SANA POV

I fell asleep because i didn't want to throw up again..But when i wake up,I see a familiar places.

I think,i've been this place before but why?

"Tzuyu?Where are we?" I asked and she just drive silently...Slowing down her car on the bridge.. "Sana." As she suddenly calling out my name,i was pretty shocked.

"Hm?"

I keep on looking surround,I swear i know these places...I trynna remember not until Tzuyu stop the car and looking at me.

"Let's go outside."

"Eh?"

She get out from her car and i did the same in hurry then running toward her until i saw,this place...my memories rushing in my mind..

The wind,blowing coldly through my skins..I look at Tzuyu who look up through the skies.. "Are you not feeling hot?Do you want me to use my umbrella-"

"I'm glad,..." She suddenly smiles while reaching out her hands toward my direction..I wonder,what she gonna do with me-

"You grown up so fast." She said while putting down her hands on my head...

Wai-wait...

What does she mean- "Wait-.." I furrowed my eyebrow and she grab my hands,and lifted me up... "Tzuyu put me dow-" I didn't finish my words she suddenly giving me a really big surprise.

Yes.

She throw me off,into the water...

Ahh i can't think anything at all.

It just too cold,the same feelings i felt...These cold water,and those blue color,I can't breath at all suffocating...

Until,

I saw a light,..reaching out for me...

I can't remember until i felt like,I was taken back...I cough pretty hard as luckily i didn't passed out. And this smells,that passing by my nose...

When i open my eyes,I saw a blurry figure front of me...

Yes,i totally forget that i'm here with Tzuyu,all i think about is that person who save me . I reach out my hands and it felt like de javu.

.

.

.

I felt like my body laying down on the rough places...But this smell...seems familiar to me..My saviour,

"Wake up.Don't get too emotional here." I heard a voices talking to me and when i open my eyes,it was Tzuyu.

I cough and hit her real hard , as for me.

"Why did you threw me in the water?Do you really want me to die?" I sigh and Tzuyu just smiles. "So that,you'll remember it by yourself." She said.

"So,...Was that you,who saved my life?" I asked again for a confirmation and she just smiling at me while handed me a flower.

I grab the flower and,the scent going deep through my nose...It so strong that i'm really sure this is a same smells as in the past.

It is really her,

What a small world.

I can't take off this flower from my hands,i wanna embrace it but it suddenly decay into dust.

"I can't breath under the sun if i didn't use that flower,i'm sorry." Tzuyu said and I just smile and wake up...I walk toward her direction and,

Embrace Her.