Chapter 20

Sana POV

So I woke up- and realizing I fell asleep on the couch last night..I thought,I oversleep since I sleep the whole time yesterday.

Without me knowing,someone put the blanket on me..nevermind who put this on me but thanks..I wonder last night,did Mina and Tzuyu fought?I hope they weren't.

"Are you finally awake?" I startled as Jihyo suddenly talk to me.. "O-oh yeah." I get up and she smiling at me. "Here's your money for the last time mission." She gave me the money and I took it.

To be honest,I still wonder...Am I deserve to get this amount of money?

"The chairman ask me to tell you about this..After school next week,there will be a school holiday..On that time,you can having fun all along with the four of them..You also can bring along your friends." She said and I widened my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is,.You're going to ask them to go into a vacation...and having a good times there..I will also be there to accompany you." She said and I really excited about these things.

"Yes!!I'll make sure they will going to!"

"I'm looking forward to it too..beside that,all of the activities,will be hold on your hands..You can decide it." Jihyo said and yes,my imagination is going wild right now.

It sound so fun!

She said I can bring along a friends,..I guess..I'll bring Momo along too!

"Now,i'm leaving..Your breakfast already prepared in the kitchen..You should eat them before it's cold." Jihyo said and then leaving the mansion..I'm really such a fool here.

I get so excited about it!

But about last night,..I still wonder...why does the water taste like that?Nevermind..I'm hungry~ I went to the bathroom to take a shower first before going to the kitchen.

In the kitchen,i'm about to heat up the food when suddenly,I felt a hands snaking around my waist.

"Oh my shi-" I startled as Mina suddenly put her chin on my shoulder. "Wh-what is it Mina-yah?" I asked her and actually it feels so ticklish.

"Why?don't you like it?or you like Tzuyu even better?" She whisper to my ears and I push her slowly. "What are you talking about?" I frown and she looking at me with such no mood at all.

"You love it when Tzuyu touch you?"

What is she talking about seriously?!Or- did she saw Tzuyu did that to me last night- Oh shit it will be a misunderstanding if she did saw it!

"N-no I mean..It's not like that-"

"I see...But why?Do you know I can do better?" She get closer to me and pinned me down.. "Mi-Mina..I don't understand with what you're talking." I look away in embarassment.

What's gotten into their mind recently?I mean Tzuyu and Mina?Why did they behave like this to me?

"Tell me,..did she fitted in you?you feel more pleasure with her?How about I satisfied you more?" Oh my God- seriously what is wrong with them?!

"O-oh my food...Ah let's eat together Mina..I already heat up the food-"

"don't ignore me when I was talking..You didn't even answer my question." she grab my hands while I actually don't know what to say anymore until-

"Let her go..You're hurting her." Thanks Dahyun you saved my life~!Mina and her having an eye contest until I finally butt in the middle. "Okay okay stop..can't you guys let me having breakfast first?" I sigh.