Chapter 6

NO ONE POV

After buying something to eat,Mina ask the maid in there to cook all of that..

"Eh why so sudden-"

"No need to ask..I guess I know all of you know about that women who live here by the chairman request,right?" Mina said made them finally remember.

They apologize and Mina went to Sana room and knock the door. "Hey..Are you inside?" She asked and didn't heard any answer so she use her telepathy ability to hear.

She heard a water flowing,so Mina thought Sana might taking shower so went inside her room..

.

Half an hours later,Sana get out from her room and wanna check on Mina actually but,..she bumped into Tzuyu..

"Oh my-" Sana back off while looking at Tzuyu in fear.

The latter stares at her with so much hatred and anger.. "Why did you even be here?" Tzuyu asked and Sana didn't said anything until Mina hold Sana hands and hide her behind.

"What the hell is wrong with that?" Mina asked at Tzuyu made the latter smile in disbelief. "You really know how to hurting people,aren't you?" Tzuyu ask making Sana suddenly coming out.

"Why did you even becomel like this Tzuyu?" She asked and then Mina suddenly pull Sana onto her and hug her making the latter surprise which she accidentally slap Mina on her face.

"OMO- I-" Sana gasped making Mina touch her cheek... "This...Is my....Really first time- getting slap on my face." She said making Sana bowing down and apologize. "I'm really sorry!!I- didn't mean to but you made me surprised-"

"Fuck all of this shit." Tzuyu suddenly mumble around and walk away.. "Why Tzuyu always like that?Geez she's so mean." Sana sigh then Mina grab her hands.

"Let's have a dinner...The food might already done." She sai and both of them going to the kitchen...as soon as they arrive,Sana just notice there also a maid in that mansion.

"Wow~ you made all of this?!" Sana asked the maid and she smile sweetly and nodding.

"What's your name?" Sana sweetly asked. "Shin Yuna..and this is my sister,Shin Ryujin." They introduce theirselves and Sana nodding.

So,actually the maid also a vampire.

They eat while Mina only eat a bit and Sana notice it. "Why you eating a little?" She asked and Mina shrug. "Cause you slap me earlier?" It making Sana blush in embarassment and apologize again.

"By the way,Minari...May I ask you something?" Sana asked then Mina nodding.

"What's the four of you permanent scent?" Sana asked which making Mina a little bit shock and she look at Sana. "Why you wanna know?" She asked and Sana humming.

"Just because I'm curious?Dahyun told me you guyd always changing perfume by the way you feel...But also,have one permanent scent that belong to you guys?So,I wanna know." Sana excitedly ask while Mina just heaved a sigh.

"Mine..is Purple Erica..Jungyeon,calliopsis,.Dahyun dandelion,while Tzuyu,..White spider lily."

"Wait- what flower are you holding right now?" Sana frown at Mina who now holding a flower and she staring at it. "This?"

"Yes."

"Glovinia." Mina smiles and Sana made an O shape of mouth. "What does it mean?" She asked curiously then Mina just chuckled. "I don't know?" Mina shrug and she put her hands down..

The flower suddenly,turn into ashes without Sana knowing about it cause she absorb it inside her body...

"May I know something?" Sana asked again.