Chapter 19

Sana POV

I- ended up tell her about my past stories..

There was a teacher,who made me as his sex-slave..He asked me to doing so much weird things..I didn't want it but- if I didn't,..he will spread my picture...

that i was getting changed.

That's why,I knew quiet a lot about it..he will did this after school or whenever he wanted for..and even pay for it..Sigh...

".....How you still manage to survive till now?" What kind of stupid question was that Tzuyu?!Seriously? "told ya...I did wanted to commited suicide last time but,..someone saved me."

"Who's that someone?" She seems to smirking at me- how am I suppose to know?!But i'm just curious now...Why did Tzuyu suddenly asked about that question.

Is that just me,..having a lewd dream- but why does it felt so real?I can't clearly remember..but it does,feel good..it didn't hurting at all..

"Hey..Let's get inside..you shouldn't stay out for a long time." she said to me and I just nod..So we entered the mansion while suddenly,..Mina was front of the entrance door.

"Why?Trying to listen other people conversation?Looks like you can't pass through it." Tzuyu smirk devilish at Mina leaving this latter look so annoyed by her..What do they mean?

"Anyway...Sana..Do you want to play a video games with me tonight?" Mina stopped me and I nod. "Sure!Sound fun!" I almost forgot that my head actually aching.

So,I went to my room just to take a shower..

Calming myself down in the bathub still thinking about Tzuyu,.. "Why did she acted different today?She looks fine that usual." I sigh and again..I'm really sure,I smelled that scent again when I was sleepy.

Why did I drank too much?!I should't be!!Urgh!

and one more things,..why did Tzuyu asked me if i'm a virgin or no- wait- I get up being naked...DOES IT MEAN-

TZUYU DID SOMETHING TO ME?! OH MY GOSH- What is this?!It can't be true right?!I thought it was my hallucination but the more I think about it,..I guess there was something suspicious.

but what confusing me was,Tzuyu said she wanna changed my cloths but I'm moving too much..Why would she lied??Besides,she was the type of person who always being cold toward anyone..

I guess..i'm overthinking.

.

.

.

Now I played video games with Mina in the living room.. "Ahh Mina you're cheating!!" I pout and she chuckled. "You're the one who's not good at these."

"No it was you!You cheater!Hmph!" I lost for the three time against her..she was right,i'm just not really good at this.

"Yeah yeah..I'm sorry..how about another different game?" She said and I heaved a sigh. "Fine!This time,I will never lost to you." I said and she giggle. "As you wish."

Mina is such a good player in game...

"Sana-yah..."

"Hm?"

"I have something to tell you at school,on Monday."

"Why can't you just say it now?" I chuckled.

"Cause I have a surprise for you that day." She smiling at me and I just heaved a sigh. "Okay.." I replied and suddenly,Tzuyu coming out from her room..

She looks so sexy being like that..I mean- she wearing an oversize shirt while messing her hairs making her abdoment shown..Why did I lived with hot women in this mansion?!