Chapter 24

Sana POV

So now I love the way they acting like this..To be honest,I was pretty surprise about that but- Even though I acting all stupid before,doesn't mean I know nothing.

I notice everything that happened.

From the way they only drink for survive,and I'm pretty sure..it was a blood in thay refrigerator..beside that,I still remember the day Tzuyu pass out.

She looks like she wanna bite me,maybe she lost her consciousness that time and need to drink more blood.

"But how did you found out?" Jungyeon asked.

"And I should be the one who asking you guys a question..Since when the two of you getting along?" I smirk while the two staring to each other before look away.

"We're not."

"Tch tch..."

"Answe my question first..How did you-"

"Isn't that pretty obvious?And about you saying that reincarnation,..after you told me what the meaning of that last chapter,I guess I understand what you mean...You must thoutht,I was the reincarnation of that princess,weren't you?" I ask.

"I never knew you actually this pretty smart-"

"Oh come on!I got 92 marks on my mathematic test!And also ranked no.3 overall in our school.I'm not stupid!" I cross my arms and pout.

"Who even ask that?You still got no.3 overall but trust me,on the next test,you'll be on 5th place." Dahyun chuckled. "How can?!I always stay on top 3-"

"You never know Mina and Tzuyu better again..You'll find out soon." Jungyeon tap my shoulder and she heaved a sigh.

"So,..please listen to me...Stay away from Tzuyu-"

She's not even finishing her words,I already get up and cut her words, "What's wrong with Tzuyu?Why can't I?" I frown and the two of them suddenly look so serious.

"Among the four of us,..Tzuyu was a hybrid...Half vampire,and half ghoul."

"So?"

"You never know when she lost control-"

"I don't care about that..I care about the four of you..I care about you guys relationship..I want to see the four of your getting along..Why can't you guys understand me?It's a precious relationship...this whole time,..I never felt a deep bond with someone..I really wanted to feel that."

.....The two of them don't have a words to say..Please say something!!It's getting awkward!I'm crying.

"As what I told you,..I never hated my family." Jungyeon said while look at the other side. "Neither my cousin." I widened my eyes while suddenly,Dahyun chuckled and approaching me.

"I also wanna say this...I don't really hate anyone in my family...but- the causing all of these,...was someone..that man,I'll never forgive him for manipulating me!" Dahyun said with full anger on her faces.

"Wait- do you mean the same person?That man,..in the past who wearing- all dark suit with an aura of blue flame.."

"How did you know him?!" Dahyun gasped after Jungyeon said this.

"I know him,since we met in the past..." Jungyeon replied.

"So...He must be the reason!"

"So..I know this might be awkward but- I'm sorry if I misunderstand things with you..Let's work together!" Jungyeon handed out her palm and Dahyun smiling.

"Me too."

As soon as the two holding hand,.I felt something happened to me...I don't understand why I feel this-
"Pr-princess-?"