Chapter 27

No one pov

"Spirytus of fortune?" Sana frown and Nayeon start smirking..

"Well- it just like...Truth or Dare games but,..in Spirytus of fortune version...First,there are 9 waters in the middle...only one of it,have the spirytus..it's an alcohol..after pick what we got,we need to drink it alltogether in a count of three..Whoever get it,have to pick,..Truth or dare..If you pick Truth,you have to answer three question honestly..and if you choose Dare,you have to do only 1 dare but with a small cup of this alcohol..it taste so bad..be ready.NO CHEATING!" Nayeon explain the rule of the game making the other heaved a sigh.

"Is this a fortune or just a bad luck of my life?" Dahyun sigh.

With that,they started the game and everyone pick their own drink.

"In a count of three,...One,..two,...Three!"

They then give a big shot then act like nothing happened but in the end,Jungyeon start making a sound like she gonna throw up. "That taste so bad than human food..but not bad." She said and Nayeon smile while clapping her hands.

"Now choose,Truth or Dare?"

"ugh..since I'm so tired to walk,I better pick Truth then." She replied. "Three question!and I'm going first!Tell me,among us,did you have someone you interest with?" Nayeon ask a question.

"Huh?among you guys?Tsk..Yeah i did..at one person." Jungyeon words making the other except Mina and Tzuyu widened their eyes. "Seriously?!" Momo gasped.

"Yeah yeah now next.." Jungyeon say lazily. "I have a question.." Momo lifted her hands up. "..may I know why did you guys drink blood?cause I had drink one of the bottle inside here- and it taste like an iron-" when Momo say this,Mina,Tzuyu,Dahyun,Jungyeon and Sana immediately tilt their head toward her direction.

"Oh..That- just a drink that taste like a blood..It's really expensive so don't  ever drink them without any permission." Jungyeon lied this time. "I see.." Momo nod.

" I wanna ask,..Have you ever,hated on me?" Tzuyu out of sudden ask with her low voices and it making Jungyeon surprise while staring at the latter.. "...to be honest,...I did..so much." Jungyeon replied with a serious and at the same time sad expression..

They were in an awkward situation for a moment before Jungyeon annouce an another round.

Again she pour the water and the vodka into the glasses and mixed it up in the middle..after done,everyone pick their own glasses..

This round,Jihyo got it.

"Truth or Dare-?"

"Truth."

"May I ask a question?I've been wondering about this for a long time...did you,..had the eternal life weren't you?" Dahyun asked

"Hah?" Nayeon and Momo didn't understand the situation.

"........I did." she replied coldly.

Tzuyu and Mina wonder,what are they talking about since they've been curious this whole time..

"Can I ask?..Do you love your job as a bodyguard?" Sana asked and Jihyo smiling. "..I was born for it..Of course I love it." She replied simple.

"Now last question.." Nayeon said and Dahyun raise her hands up.

"Can you tell me,..how did you get that- eternal life?" She asked and Jihyo look at the other who had no idea at the same time.. "Don't mind them..just answer." Jungyeon said while checking her nail.

"....It was once time ago,.."

"Wuuu story time!!" Momo excitedly to listen.

"...in that story,..it said she died because of old age..but- to be honest,I was there ..they- attacked us..I was originally her guardian..but that time- I really don't know what to do..cause they keep on coming..in the end,.she gave me her last smiles and take out a knife she brought along with her and cut her veins on her hand then forcing me to sip her blood...I'm about to push her but,if I did,..she will fell into the river..and also- I couldn't stop once I had her blood.." Jihyo said.