Chapter 15

Sana POV

I wear something casual today..Mina is waiting outside..After done,I went out and giggle awkwardly..

"You look good today."

Yes!She give me a compliment!It's nothing so ba-

"But your outfit look so gloomy."

Bad.

"Nevermind..Let's go."

i'm feeling down already..she's hurting my pride..

.

On the way to go on,....I don't know what should I call this..Hanging out?Date?..I notice,Tzuyu seems not to be at home..Did she going somewhere?

"Anyway..where you want to go first?" Mina asked and I humming.. "All up to you." I said.

"Alright...I actually plan to go somewhere first."

As long as it's not devour me alive..Save me-

..

"We're arrive."

"Huh?Why are we here?You wanna go shopping?" I asked her and then she smirking at me. "Indeed."

We went inside and I saw a lot of luxurious item,clothing,and more!This is so fancy!!! "Welcome young master." damn it- I felt so small here..Everyone respect Mina so much..

"Let me lead you inside,young master."

"I would like to go to the clothing fashion section."

WHY ARE THESE FAMILY SO RICH?!

.

Inside,...

I almost fainted..look at these high heel!handbag!Dress!necklace!bracelet!ring!Ahh I'm so poor~ Why did Mina brought me here~ it's really devouring me alive.

"Go on..take whatever you would like."

Huh?

"Di-did you talk to me?" Mina was sitting on the couch while crossing her leg. "Who else?"

Damn it!!But all of these things really expensive~

"Just take whatever you want...I don't mind about the price."

Huh?

HOW DID SHE KNOW MY THOUGHT?!!SH-SHE READ MY MIND?!WHAT IS THIS?!NOT FAIR YOU CHEATING!

"Hurry up..why are you standing there like a statue?"

"B-but I don't know what to...take..or-"

I heard Mina heaved a sigh...i'm so dead..i'm so dead..! "Excuse me?Can you help me find a good dress for her?and also a matching accessories that suit her."  Eh?

.

.

In the end,..Mina bought a lot of things for me..and I wearing something that she found really good for me.. "You look good today." This is the third time she gave me a compliment.

"Let's get a dinner." Mina suddenly hold my hands and bring me inside..

and there-

I widened my eyes... "A-ah..Mina..I guess let's find another place-" but..Mina tighten her grip while smirking..This is so bad..

I saw her sitting on there already widened eyes as she staring at both of us...and this other person front of her...she look familiar-

"If you guys don't mind,can we join here?" As soon as I get there with Mina dragging me along...now I saw- it was Tzuyu..she look so surprise.. "U-uhm..Mina I guess we shouldn't disturb them..Let's find-"