Chapter 7

No One POV

After school,Dahyun came to Sana. "Sana-yah,let's go somewhere..I also have something to say." Dahyun said and Sana just agree but then there,Mina.

"Didn't I told you already-"

"Minari..Please calm down...I'll come with Dahyun for today-"

"Sana..Don't you remember?We're engaged..You're my fiance.." As Mina said that out of public,their classmate who about to leave also shocked..It spreading as soon as possible.

"M-" Sana didn't know what to say while there,Chaeyoung clench her hands...It hurts her so much...Seeing someone she love,in love with someone else.

"Bu- I just wanna hang out with Dahyun-"

"No flirting allowed-"

"Stop...It not sure yet you guys were engaged..beside,who would trust that?We can't even dated.." Dahyun stop Mina hands while suddenly Jungyeon coming.

"Stop this fucking drama shit...Too embarassing.." She said and Dahyun harshly let go her hands from Mina.. "Let's go." Dahyun hold Sana hands and take her away..

Making Mina gasped in disbelief.

"Mina...Are you really- engaged-" Chae about to ask but Mina being harsh with her. "Yes we did..So what?Don't you feel happy for me?" Mina then take her bag and then leaving.

.

Chaeyoung about to cry but suddenly,Tzuyu came and hold her hands.. "Let's go.." She grabbed Chae hands and drag her away.

So,Tzuyu actually driving a motorcycle to school since she love it so much...It remind Tzuyu about her beloved mother..,who love that bike.

"Where are we going?" Chaeyoung asked as they now on Tzuyu bike.

"Somewhere." She said and then Tzuyu continue race her motorbike with Chaeyoung back hugging her behind.

.

They then arrived near the river where they used to going there when they still a little..Chaeyoung know the four of them for a really long time already since in the primary school.

And that was the time where Tzuyu having a crush on her but Chaeyoung,..was in love with Mina.

"We used to came here in the past...playing hide and seek." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung just chuckled sadly..cause all in her mind is only,..Mina.

"You were right.." Chae smiles bitterly.

.

.

.

Tzuyu PoV

After making Chaeyoung calm a little bit,I send her back home since,..I smells a ghoul near..It might be dangerous to stay there longer.

I went back home then saw Mina in the living room...

"Satisfied enough?" I asked and she get up from the couch while smiling like she challenging me.

"Why??You really such a loser Tzuyu...Look at you..." Mina laugh and I clench my hands. "And you,weren't you feel ashamed to hurt someone feelings?" I asked and she smiling.

"When did I hurted someone?She's the one who like me,so she's the one who have to deal with it..I have nothing to do with her." I said.

"You really have no feeling.." I said and smile in disbelief.

"Oh am I?Weren't you the same?You only in love with one person,treat one person nicely while the other not at all,and..what you got??She still like me..Why don't she love you?It because you really such a loser.." Mina said making me burning up in anger.