Chapter 18

Jungyeon POV

Urghh my neck aching..it's probably night already,right?Yeah..I guess so..during weekend or holiday,we usually rest in the morning..

and I wonder,what's going on with Tzuyu and Sana-

as I get out from the room,..Mina suddenly coming to me..with such a speed- "Where's Sana?" she asked in such cold tone..should I tell her?..let me.. see.

"ask Tzuyu..I saw she's together with Tzuyu this morn-" She's gone in no second from my sight..guess she really going to go there..

should I go check on them?

...

I'm standing at the back,watching Mina harshly open the door and it shocking me too-

"hngg?" Sana get up from sleeping with no cloths on?!With Tzuyu besides her- what the fuck is going on here- seriously what-

"Ah!" Sana yelp as Mina grab her hands...now she standing here like- Oh my shit-

"M-Mina..what's wrong- Eh?!Where's my cloths?!" Ahh now she realizing it..how stupid.. "What so noisy here- Holy shit-" Dahyun gasp while looking at Sana right now..

this is so embarassing..

I saw Tzuyu suddenly get up with an anger expression while brought her coat then wrap it around Sana. "Can you at least don't just pull her like that?!" She asked in anger tone.

"I should asking you!What the hell have you done to her?!" Mina seems to be so mad too..Geez..it's not like I can help at all.

"Wa-wait both of you- Ca-can't we just having a talk-"

"and you..what are you even doing in Tzuyu room?!" Mina asked and Sana seems like a lost puppy. "Huh?I- I  don't know!I don't remember!"

....Such a beautiful scene. Two women,..fighting over a women.. "Sana..mind to have dinner with me?" I offering my hands to her making her blinking before nod.

"What are you even doing?" Mina look at me with a fierce eyes and I just smirking. "Than Sana being in the middle of your arguement,better she had a dinner with me."

"Yeah You were right!I'm hungry!" So easy as piece of cake... I smirked at her in victory.. "Ahh also the both of you also can join us for dinner tonight." I said while brought Sana along with me.

I almost forgot about Dahyun...she's the hardest person I'm gonna talk to..she seems to hate me so much. "You too..I need to talk something." I finally speak to her.

.

.

.

Ended up,..

THEY REALLY STILL LISTEN TO ME!That's unexpected.

But it's really quiet between the five of us on this dining table...What should I do?I check on Tzuyu,she seems to staring at Sana lot of times while this women beside Mina,still busy eating her food.

Is she still drunk?

And again,I accidentally seeing through Tzuyu and-

"What the fuc-" I regret to seeing those things!!! "Hm?What's wrong Jungyeon?" Sana asked me like nothing happened- what are they- did she just pretending or she really don't remember anything?!

"Huh- I uhm..I just choke on my food." I pretending to cough and then I heard Mina sigh. "Mind to tell me Sana,what were the two of you with Tzuyu doing in her room?Why did you naked?" She frown and Sana humming.

"I don't quiet remember..My head aching from drinking too much today.." She giggle and Tzuyu clearing her throat..THEY REALLY DOING SOMETHING!!TZUYU- ARE YOU EVEN TZUYU THAT I KNOW?!