Chapter 13

Sana POV

Mina didn't talk anything as I did following her from the back...then I heard she sigh.

"Are you hungry?Why don't you eat?" She asked and I just keep myself quiet. "Fine if you're not answering me...After school,go home with me." She said and I just nod.

I don't know what Mina really means.

She's a good person after all...but why the two of them didn't going out well?Was their past really that worst?

.

.

After school,I go home with Mina...

No- we're not going home..We went out., "Where are we going?" I asked . "On a date of course.Where else?" she smirk and I just nod..

we then arriving in a restaurant..different restaurant as last time...as what I know,this belong place also owned by the chairman.

We sat and taking order,. "As always.." Mina said and she look at me. "What do you want to eat?Just say it..Don't starve yourself to death." She said and I chuckled awkwardly.

I mean- it's not like that- Yes I'm so hungry but too shy to say it... "Hurry up Minatozaki Sana." She said while playing with her phone.

"I-I can't decide what to eat-"

"Okay then.." she then ordering a lot of food like- I felt ashamed of myself...while waiting,we didn't talked until she asked me a question.. "Do you had someone you like?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No one." I replied and thinking...why she suddenly asked? "Oh really?" She look at me in a teasing way so then I sigh. "Do you think I was joking?" I said and she shrug.

The food finally arrive..

She only drink..like they always did.. "Eat all of those." She said and I really so thankful- for all of these...I started eating while suddenly-

The entance door opening,...giving such a creepy vibe,still I don't care about that...But- what surprise me,..I saw Mina shocked face while staring at me..she widened her eyes...

like in fear of something...what's wrong with her?

She then call the waitress and then said something to her in hurry,.After that she get up and grab my hands.. "I'm sorry Sana...we need to go now." She drag me.

Poor food on the table..that so much-

Then,we getting out from here..with I suddenly made an eye contact with a guy- a really good looking guy...He staring at me...and smiling...then waving his hand toward me.

So I did the same back.

"Don't communicate with anyone!" Mina said as she tighten up the grip..What is wrong with her so sudden?!

.

.

.

I'm in the living room playing scrabble with Jihyo cause i asked her to..suddenly,Mina came bring out some food and put on the table. "Sorry about earlier..You should eat." She then leaving and I blink couple of time.

"You should eat first,..Ms.Sana." Jihyo said and I listened to her. "Do you want some?" I asked but she refused..So I ate the food that Mina gave to me then we having a conversation.

"Do you think,it is possible for the four of them to attend the death anniversary of their parents?" I asked Jihyo and she just smiling. "I believe you can do it." That's what she said.

Yes,at first I thought it was easy..but no.

The day almost coming,..yet I don't know how to encourage them to come.