Tenebris

Never flinch.
Never fear.
And never, ever forget.

Morgana and Nataniel walked side by side, his warmth being enough to untie every knot in her muscles as they slipped into the darkness, with the wolves walking protectively around Izzy and occasionally growling at their newest companion

The Omega was turning a sick shade of green due to their threatening glares pointed at him and wanted nothing more than to return to his duties within the restaurant - being a lapdog to the idiotic pack was awfully nice when compared to following one of the most dangerous being on earth.

He also wasn't stupid, he knew the supernatural history, knew enough to know who the twins were... or rather what.

The sweat accumulated on the his forehead and he gulped, feeling the drop drip down his chin and to the ground, suddenly very conscious of his movements.

It didn't help when the wolves showed their teeth at him "Can't sweat, lovely" the boy grumbled, his cheeks acquiring a pink shade as the wolves huffed, almost as if they were laughing at him, and by the corner of his eyes he caught the amusement smirk the twins shared.

"So... uh... w-what do you want me to do, Ms. Alpha?" Peter cringed at himself, his ears burning red as the twins laughed loudly at the 'Ms. Alpha' while said woman simply raised an eyebrow at his direction.

"What can you do?" Morgana questioned, her eyes slowly trailing down to his hands and she sniffed, looking back to the front as she added "Besides cleaning the bathroom"

Peter quickly hid his hands in his pockets, suddenly self conscious, and looked down to his feet, thinking for a moment before he answered her "I'm a great bait"

Mora's lips tilted upwards at this, making the werewolf grin sheepishly at her before the Seelie nodded her head at Izzy "Stay with Belle, don't get in her way"

"Copy that" making an awkward salut, the boy quickly went to stand before the ravenette, feeling her eyes on him and trying to not hide away from the way her curious eyes seemed to follow his scars. He prepared himself for a question, but she said nothing, merely offering him a welcoming smile before they all stopped near the police station, where they saw all the commotion.

Demons, werewolves and Circle members preyed around the three shadowhunters that seemed to be only alive due to factions standing against one another.

Peter stood in awe, not used to being in the action, as the supernatural creatures battled and painted the streets of New York with blood, darkness and so much disgrace while the humans seemed to ve coexisting, completely unaware of the war that was happening on that same place.