Orders

Do you want to know what I have learnt on my time with the wolves? True wolves don't bow before men and neither shall I

The large talons started to retrieve back to her knuckles as she took patient steps towards the centre of the large group

The wounded werewolves did their best to not whimper, still bowing before their new alpha as she looked around with her head tilted, seeming unimpressed with their pain.

She truly didn't care

The only wolves that weren't lowered to the ground were the ones closer to her, the ones that didn't share the werewolves' unnatural green eyes neither the supernatural blood that run through their veins.

Their snouts stood high and proud, as if they knew that they were superior just by being the ones standing by her side.

They were her family, her one true pack

"I don't think I have to explain what will happen if you betray me, I have killed your supposedly strongest fighter and I won't spare a sweat to have your heads served in silver spikes if anyone tries to oppose to me" her voice was as calm as ever, flowing perfectly with the wind as if she wasn't threatening anyone at all.

Her pacific features contradicted the harshness behind each word, causing a different kind of cold to rush through their skins, no matter how many layers of clothing or fur they had.

The werewolves didn't even try to meet her eyes, keeping their gaze low on the ground as her wolves howled loudly, almost like an affirmation to her threat.

No one dared to move, not until a werewolf unintentionally transformed back to its human form with a dark smoke leaving from his wounds as he convulsed on the dirty floor.

Izzy couldn't help the quiet giggle that left her lips as she looked at her best friend, watching as Mora's lips had curled slightly in a small grin.

Nate seemed to share the thoughts of his twin, his lips twitching into a smirk as he observe his fiancée getting amused by the werewolf's pain.

"Isn't that your stepfather?" It was Jace who broke the loud screams of the dark skinned male, his head tilted down with a small frown as he observed the man with a look of disgust on his face.

"Luke? Luke! Oh my god! What have you done to him? Stop! Stop!" Clary screamed as she run to stand before him, glaring daggers at Morgana through tearful eyes.

It only made Mora's grin widen.

Curling her wrist clockwise, the shadowhunters watched with interest as the dark shadows left the wounded wolves and returned to Morgana extended hand, letting them slowly stand on their four paws, all but one.