Charm Activated

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad of an idea would it be if we got... married...?"

"Off the charts" Mora started seriously, before her lips curved into a smile "Let's do this"

"Wait, seriously?" Nate questioned wide eyed, making the huntress chuckle "Holy shit, I-I need a ring, right? Yep, I need Izzy and a ring, but consider yourself my fiancée already, darling!"

"Did he just... run away after asking to marry me?"

"Separate more your feet, squat, jump" Morgana instructed as she trained Izzy, moving her head to the side as the ravenette went for a right hook

"See? You're falling on your right foot, you need to fall back on both" Mora curved her back to lean backwards, letting Izzy's arm pass right straight into the air.

Izzy groaned "But I've always done it and it works!"

Mora continued leaning back, placing one hand on the ground before she twisted her body and sent a kick on Izzy's left leg, sending her to the ground.

"See? If you had a strong foot stance, you wouldn't have fallen. Again" and they continued adjusting Izzy's positions.

And continued.

And continued...

One would say that Mora was a little bit angry by the fact that Nate had left with the wolves, a contemplative look on his face, and still had not returned.

She could feel him however, deep in the woods, laying down on their grass as his fingers threaded through Nyx's fur, who was secretly his favorite.

"Do you think he's angry?" Mora suddenly questioned with a frown, blocking Izzy's kick with one hand as she looked in the direction of the woods.

"What?" Izzy panted, sweat dropping from her like a waterfall as she tried to pull her leg back, but Mora was too concentrated on the trees to let go "How can you- how can you think and fight?"

"I can fight in my sleep" Mora answered with a grin "The pack would randomly attack me when we lived in the woods, so I naturally always keep my guard up"

Mora then turned Izzy's foot to the other side and smirked when the Lightwood twirled in the air and found back her equilibrium. "Perfect"