Superior Race

"And they sent her to the woods, to be killed by the wolves, because no prison could hold her for long... Don't underestimate her, Mora didn't become the mercenary of the kingdom by giving hugs to my foes"

 Don't underestimate her, Mora didn't become the mercenary of the kingdom by giving hugs to my foes"

I had tried to be civilized

Wearing one of my gowns instead of my hunting clothes for the supposed meeting with the Clave.

Our meetings, the supposedly monsters, were much more civilized. Little Amara has never let me imprison our guests.

A shame, truly.

I should have worn my bloodiest clothes, perhaps the ones I had when they ordered Amara to send Seelie escorts after Valentine.

Right now I'd just love to see them emptying up their stomachs at the scent of Shadowhunter blood that was present in every piece of material that I owned.

Imbeciles

Insignificant

While I was currently dating one and truly considered Isabelle as a sister, my mind tried to not wonder much on what they actually were.

But due to their twin status, I wouldn't be surprised if they were as hated as we were.

Dirty Shadowhunters

"Ah you must be Morgana" A Lightwood, the features said enough, even if they didn't, however, my mind remembered the time when her pale neck wasn't so clean at all.

Long dark hair, tightly wrapped in a low ponytail, trying to appear better than she actually was.
"Oh don't drop the formalities for me, dearest, I insist"

Her lips tilted up slightly at the sign of irritation coming from me, would you look at that, I was amusing.

"I have to say... it's been a surprise knowing your involvement with the twins" Maryse couldn't even hide her disgust as she muttered that small word.

"Better twins than a circle member, isn't it, Maryse?" The low sneer was enough to shut her up, or maybe it was the threatening smile playing on my lips.

It had been oh so long since I had a good hunt.

"... I don't know what you're talking about"