Wanna Trade?

"Oh my God! Who the hell are you?"

Clary blurted out in an almost shout, making the wolves growl threateningly at her while Morgana simply raised an eyebrow unimpressed.

"...You're a weird shadowhunter"

The huntress commented with her head slightly tilted, making the ginger's face turn red in anger as the Lightwood siblings snorted and Jace placed his hand over his mouth to cover his smirk.

"She's Valentine's daughter" Camille hissed out, in hopes of getting the huntress on her side, but the brunette only hummed.

"I know"

"You should be helping me!"

"I want to kill you" Morgana said emotionlessly, her silver eyes looking down at the vampire who was now fidgeting under her intense stare "But you're useful... for now"

And Izzy grinned, she loved how her best friend was unable to lie.

"Give her to me" Clary demanded, stepping up to get closer to Morgana, only to step back as the wolves slowly walked in front of their owner, growling with their ears turned back and eyes focused on the carrot top.

"Step back, Clary, that's the seelie huntress, show more respect" Jace told her with a scowl, making the twins look at him in surprise.

Alec wasn't surprised at all, merely rolling his eyes with a small smile, Jace had always been a fanboy of the Seelie Huntress since he heard the stories of how her strength and fighting skills rivaled the most famous shadowhunters of all times.

She was a goal he wanted to achieve when he overtrained so he could grow stronger and quite frankly, the only one with demon blood that he actually respected.

He never told the twins that, obviously, since they would tease him to death.

Literally, quite possibly, but he could never hide something from his parabatai, so that was how Alec knew.

Clary was fuming though

Jace took the lead out of the place and she was about to follow when she saw the older twin waiting back with Morgana, making her eyebrows scrunch up in suspicion.

"You're making a serious mistake" Camille hissed as she tried her best to look at Morgana with how restricted her head was as the seelie held her by her hair.

"I know" Morgana answered, nodding slightly, making Nate scoff as he pinched her waist, making the brunette jump while giving him a glare.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" The Lightwood questioned with a serious tone, completely ignoring the vampire's existence as she looked between the two.

Morgana frowned, scrunching her nose, before she tilted her head to the side and looked at him with her big silver eyes "Technology is not my thing, A rúnsearc"

And Nate gave her a stoic look, thinking of ways to punish her for almost driving him mad because 'Technology is not her thing'.