Chapter Sixty-Two

Hollis wakes up and finds Happy beside her feeding Harry. Tig is downstairs with Selena feeding her scrambled eggs and some milk. Fawn had Alessandro come over and mow the lawn and he's still at it. Fawn is in the shower getting ready to head to the bakery for work.

"Hey, Tiggy," Hollis greets as she comes downstairs.

"Hey, doll," Tig greets. "Hap with Harry?"

"Yea," Holly replies.

Once the babies are all fed, Hap and Tig leave. Hollis bundles her newborn up and Selena before putting their j to the stroller. She puts Selena in the chair part and hooke Harry's carrier to the top and hooks Missy to the stroller before walking through Charming.

"Sheriff Althea Jarry?" Hollis asks.

"Yes, ma'am," Althea replies as the mother of two walks up. "Beautiful dog."

"Her name's Missy, me and my boyfriend saved her from dog fighters," Holly says.

"How amazing," Althea admits. "She good with your kids?"

"Perfect," Holly replies. "She's so patient, even when Harry decides he wants to be impatient about food. Selena's a little better but I think she has her dad's temper. That'll be hell when she's older."

"How old are they?"

"Harry's a little over a week old," Hollis replies as the new sheriff looks. "And Selena's nearly one. Are you hiring any Front Desk Secretary at the station?"

"Actually, I am," Althea replies. "What's your name?"

"I forgot, you're not from Charming," Hollis muses. "I'm Hollis Lowman. I'm in an open polyamorous relationship with two bikers from the Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club. These are our kids."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Hollis," Althea replies. "Swing by the station after your walk with your kids and dog and fill out an application."

"Thank you, Sheriff," Holly says.

"You're welcome," Thea "Althea" replies. "I'll see you around, I'm sure."

Hollis walks on to the ice cream shop. Chucky smiles at her and he rounds the counter and hugs the mother.

"It's good to see you out of the house," Chucky says.

"Hey, Chucky," Holly greets. "Can we hang here 'till the guys show up?"

"Of course," Chucky replies. "I'm having an ice cream machine put in. Make it legitimate. Jax agreed."

"That's great, Chucky," Holly says. "I can teach you some amazing ice cream recipes."

Chucky grins and hands her a cup of candy. "Free because you're you."

Holly sees him standing awkwardly. She always catches Chucky checking out her tits and ass. Holly grabs her phone while Harry lays in the sling and feeds and she texts Tig and Hap. They give her approval and she stands.

"Get on the inside of the booth Chucky."

Chucky listens and Hollis sits down. She undoes his pants for him and Chucky gulps nervously.

"Just say no and I'll stop."

"Lo-lock the door first," Chucky says.

Holly does that and returns. She grabs Chucky's growing and surprisingly girthy penis and she jerks him off after turning Selena around. Once he's done, she burns Harry with her clean hand and goes to wash them both and Chucky unlocks the shop.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Althea reads other Hollis's application and she stamps an approved thing mentally before making the call.

"Hello?!" Hollis's voice is heard over Harry's crying as the mom changes his poopy diaper.

"Mrs. Lowman?" Thea speaks. "It's Althea Jarry."

"Hold on," Holly says and soon, she picks Harry up and latches him to her nipple and the crying stops. "Sorry about that. Who is this?"

"Althea Jarry, the new sheriff," Thea replies.

"Ah! Hi, Sheriff," Hollis greets. "Harry was dirty and hungry at the same time. I changed him first."

"It's fine, Mrs. Lowman..."

"Call me Holly; everyone does," Hollis says.

"Okay, Holly, you can call me Thea," Althea says. "I was calling to tell you that you can start in five weeks when you're maternity leave's over."

"Thank you, Thea," Holly replies and hangs up, and Althea talks to Wayne when he shows up.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis does laundry while Harry sleeps and Selena plays with toys in her crib upstairs. She does the dishes after and she goes to sit in the nursery that now has both Harry and Selena's cribs. She smiles at her kids in pure love and she watches them sleep and play.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Thea knocks on the Lowman - Trager house. She's been invited over. Hollis opens the door wearing her pajamas with messy hair.

"Hey, come in," Hollis says. "I'd offer you wine but it appears you're on shift."

"Maybe one day when I'm not," Thea replies. "And it's Lieutenant."

"Like Eli?" Hollis asks.

"Yes."

"I figured you could use at least one friend in Charming while you're still new," Holly says. "Even if I'm an old lady of two bikers."

"I won't judge you," Thea replies.

Holly hears Harry wake up. "Do you mind me breast feed in front of you?"

Thea shakes her head as Fawn carries Harry down. She came home on a break.

"I gotta head back to the bakery," Fawn says. She heads out.

"That's my boyfriend's kid," Hollis says as she starts feeding Harry.

"He latches on so well," Thea comments. "Did Selena?"

"Sometimes I had to help guide her because she'd get over eager and miss the nipple," Holly replies. "Harry latches good each time."

They hear Selena crying.

"I - I can grab her for you," Thea offers.

Holly tells her where the room is. Thea doesn't scope out the place for anything crime related. She looks at all the photos they've taken together. Despite the looks of the bikers, they look good with Holly. Thea goes to the nursery and she picks up Selena. Selena stops crying instantly to stare at Althea.

"Hi, I'm Thea, I'm a friend of your mom's," Thea says as she carries the child downstairs.

Holly helps Selena latch once she's on her lap. Thea sits down.

"I saw your family pictures," Thea says. "You guys make a good family."

"Thanks." Holly smiles as she adjusts her shirt and uses one hand to get Harry on her shoulder for a burp. "We gotta get some made with Harry now that he's here."

Hollis gets Selena done and Thea ends up having to help put the mother boobs into the pajama tank top. Hollis puts Elena on the floor and she goes to make some tea. Thea watches as Selena crawls across the floor to her play mat and sits on it to play. Hollis soon comes back with the tea kettle and pours some for herself and Thea.

"Tea will work. Right?"

Thea nods. "Yeah."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly is now alone. Althea had to leave. She smiled at Tig and Happy when they come home. Happy hugs Holly close while Tig goes up to the kids. The married two head upstairs, too, and she watches Tig feeding Harry.

Happy makes Hollis grin as he gives Tig a firm smooch before walking away. They buried a body earlier and had a quickie after. Hollis is sad because she can't have intercourse for a while. She sighs and she leaves them alone to take a cold shower.