Chapter Forty-Four

Tig fucks Hollis in the ass roughly as she moans heavily. He reaches around and teases her clit as she deep throats Happy. He close his eyes and fists her hair. Hollis yells out as she cums and Tig does. But he starts eating her out from behind, soaking up his face. He inserts two fingers and then three. He plunges her until she squirts as Happy cums and he smokes as Tig makes Hollis squirt a few more times.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy wakes up and he finds Hollis sleeping on his chest and Tig smoking a cigarette.

"Long night," Happy rasps.

Tig smirks. "Good night," he says.

"Tara is dropping Abel and Thomas off in a few minutes," Happy says.

"We'll let the boys wake her up."

They go dow stairs until Tara drops the bots off.

"Hey, Abel, go wake up aunt Holly," Happy says and Abel runs upstairs. "Don't worry, Tara. Hollis is wearing a SAMCRO shirt."

"I trust you," Tara replies.

They all get quiet when the hear Abel shrieks and laughs as Hollis yanks him down and starts tickling him.

"She adores that kid," Tig says as he takes the carrier holding Thomas. "Selma beings Selena back in two days."

"Good," Tara replies. "I gotta go. Thank you, guys."

Happy nods and Tara leaves. Hollis carries Abel downstairs and she puts him down. She takes Thomas and puts him in the baby sling before she goes to make some breakfast.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis plays with Abel while Thomas gnaws on a frozen teething ring on a blanket in the floor. The front door unlocks and Selma walks in with Selena two days early.

"Lena!" Abel cheers and he runs to the carrier as Selma puts it down.

"Sorry for bringing her earlier than planned," Selma says.

"It's fine, Selma," Hollis replies as she takes Selena out of her chair and lays her with Thomas and she goes to get her a teething ring and begins it to her. "Is everything okay?"

"I have a few important errands to do for the rest of the week so I brought Selena home earlier," Selma says. "I'll call you."

"Love you, Selma."

"Love you, too, Hollis," Selma replies and she heads out once she leaves the diaper bag and Selena's stuff by the door.

Holly smiles. She's alone with three babies and she's thrilled. She wants a house full of kids with Tig, Happy, and hopefully Venus one day.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is doing laundry. The babies are napping in Selena's bedroom, in her crib, and Abel is in here with me.

"Aunt Holly, what's this?"

Holly looks up and sees a purple bullet vibrator. Hollis winces. "That is uncle Tig's," she says and she takes that from him and puts it up.  "Let's go downstairs and do laundry."

She grabs the laundry basslet and Abel's hand before going downstairs. Abel goes to the toys Tara left with him and Hollis continues folding laundry. She'll scold Tig for leaving his vibrator where Abel can find it knowing she will have him today.

"Aunt Holly, can I draw on this?"

Holly sees that it's one of Tig's gay playboys. "Color over the private parts, Abel. Get uncle Tiggy back for leaving his stuff out."

Abel giggles and he grabs crayons and opens the book and colors a white dick and a Mexican one. Hollis smirks as she folds up some of Happy's jeans. He has the same pair of jeans all over the fucking place. Tig has different pairs... well, they're the same jeans just in different colors.

"Will uncle Tiggy be mad?" Abel asks.

"At first but then he'll laugh," Holly replies. "Uncle Tiggy will be just fine, bud. Color whatever body part you want."

"What do I color the brown one?" Holly asks.

Holly thinks. "Do you have a black crayon?"

"No."

"Wait there."

Hollis goes upstairs and comes back with some of her black eyeliner. "Use this."

Abel removes the cap and starts coloring. "It works!" He cheers,

"Yes!" Holly cheers and she gives Abel a high-five.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Tig listens to a voicemail once his Harley's off.

"What?" Happy asks as Bobby chases after Jax.

"I left one of my bullet vibrator out and Abel found it," Tig says. "Holly's gonna kill me."

"Yes, she will," Happy rasps as they get off their Harleys.

Tig shudders at the thought. Hollis is his girl and he loves her but she can be scary as hell when she needs to be... especially when she's pissed.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis brings the kids to TM and Abel drags Phil to the play area to play. Hollis hands Tig his magazine and he freezes.

"Did Abel see this, too?" Tig asks and Bobby watches the two.

"Open it."

Tig hesitates but opens it. He sees that Abel colored all of the dicks and assholes in. His draw drops.

"That little shit."

"You left it plain sight," Hollis says as she starts breast feeding both babies at once. Tara said she could give Thomas tit because she knows Hollis produces a lot of milk, especially now that she's pregnant. "Abel wanted to color. He used my eyeliner for the black dicks."

Tig purses his lips. He kisses Hollis on the head. "I'm sorry. I forgot. I'll keep my toys up."

"Please do," Holly replies.

Tig watches as the babies feed on her. "Tara lets you tit feed Tommy?"

"Yeah," Holly says. "I produce more milk being pregnant. And she didn't get a chance to pump last night before dropping the boys off this morning."

Holly brings the babies to a dorm for more privacy as she burps them with her tits out. Once they burp, she lays them down and puts her breasts up. She puts the babies into the sling before leaving the dorm. She goes to the parking lot and joins Abel and Phil in the play area while Jax gets on his Harley after talking to Wayne Unser, the retired sheriff of Charming, California. 
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis sits at home alone while Selena sleeps in her room and the boys are at Tara and Jax's. She's smoking a cigarette when Tig walks in with Happy. Hap smirks and he kisses Tig right in front of Holly and he heads upstairs. Hollis doesn't yell at Tig but she makes him sit and she has a nice, long, much needed talk with Tig and he listens to every word she says.