Chapter Twenty-One

This chapter is fast but the others will be better.

Happy absolutely adores Selena. He didn't wanna give her back to Hollis. He kept wanting to hold her.

"Chapel, ten minutes," Clay says.

Happy sighs and nods. He looks down at Selena and she's staring at him with wide, dark brown eyes. She's got Happy's eyes. They were blue when she was born but over a few weeks, Selena's eyes went to brown.

"Here, go to your mama," Happy rasps and he hands Selena over to Hollis. He gives Hollis a loving kiss on her lips and he goes inside.

Over the last 14 months, Opie and Lyla got married. They went to the courthouse and did an eloping wedding with Gemma and Hollis as their witnesses. Hollis walks over to Tara and they smile at one another.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Let's do the wedding now."

Hollis looks up and sees the bikers. "Shhh!" She hisses. "She's teething and is finally sleeping. Shut up."

"Three days, six, prepare to be married," Happy says and she nods.

"Okay," she answers. "You can have her if you're not busy when she wakes up."

"We'll be going to the Jellybean."

"Tell Charlize hi for me," Hollis muses and she looks down at Selena's sleeping self. "Wait..."

"We've been planning your wedding since grey were six months in," Opie says. "I'll send you the details. Lyla has your dress."

Hollis stares at them as if they've grown a third head and her eyes narrow.

"Koz, can you take the baby?" Hollis asks and Happy steps back.

"Yep." Kozik steps forward and he carefully takes the baby.

Happy takes off running and Hollis runs after him. She's eager to marry him but he just proposed. They knew she'd say yes.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy smiles as he holds a naked Hollis in his arm. Selena is asleep and he needed his fiancée. He knows their wedding night will be a fun night but he couldn't resist.

When Selena wakes up with a dirty diaper, Happy tells Holly to sleep ams he goes to Lena.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Laroy walks Hollis down the aisle

Laroy walks Hollis down the aisle. The Niners all here so that they can be here for Holly. They watch as they get her closer to Happy. She looks hot and the guys can tell it was Lyla and Gemma who got the wedding dress for Hollis Norway, almost Hollis Lowman.

Hollis slept at Tyler's yesterday and last night because it's bad luck to see the bright the day, night of the wedding until she goes down the aisle. Tyler's engaged to a woman named Harriet Jackson. Happy even kept Selena all day yesterday and all night. He wanted a lot of father/daughter time and he made sure he for it when Tyler and Harriet stole Hollis away.