Chapter Forty-Five

"What's the matter with Tig?" Bobby asks a happy when the two arrive at the clubhouse.

"Holly scolded him for leaving a sex toy put for Abel to find it," Happy says, "and a gay playboy for Abel to find and color the dicks in."

Chibs lets out a belly-felt laugh. "He's poutin' like a baby. Damn straight the he god scolded."

Everyone chuckles and Tig narrows his eyes at them.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis lets Selena latch onto her tit as she leaves the house and she sees Eli. "Hi, sheriff. I'm sorry."

"No worries... I just wanted to check on you and your family," Eli says. "She's really growing up."

"I know... I heard your wife was pregnant," Hollis says. "I am so sorry. I'm pregnant again. So she's happy. I produce more milk this way."

Eli sighs. "I'm sorry to bother you while you're leaving, Mrs. Lowman."

"You're fine, Sheriff," Hollis replies. "I better go. I'm working at the Teller-Morrow office today."

Hollis goes to her car and she burps her daughter before strapping her in. She drives to TM and parks near the garage. She greets Wade before she goes into the office and she lays the carrier down on the ground and rocks it with her foot.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Jax enters the office and he finds Chucky, Gemma, Hollis, and Selena.

"Chucky, close the door on your way out," Jax says. "Holly..."

"I'm out," Holly says and she grabs Selena's carrier. "See you later, Jax."

Hollis walks out of the office with Chucky and she goes into the clubhouse. She lays the carrier on the floor in front of the couch and she ends up picking her up when she gets cranky. Holly pops a tit out not caring that Chucky's here and she feeds her baby.

"Hey, Gemma," Hollis greets as Gemma comes in.

"You can go to Diosa for the grand opening if you want," Gemma says. "I can watch Selena."

"It's fine; I haven't pumped," Hollis says. "Hap will text me if the opportunity arrives. The same with Tig if he goes."

"They're so good to you," Gemma says as Holly and Selena sit on the couch in the office. "I'm jealous."

"Don't be; Nero treats you good," Hollis replies and Gemma smiles at her in amusement.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"So. what did Holly say?" Tig asks Happy.

"Lap dances and head is all, maybe some oral to the girl," Hap rasps.

"I think we can handle that," Tig replies as they look around the Diosa's opening. "I think we can handle that."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

After sitting around the office some more, Hollis goes into town with Selena for some lunch. She sits in that same diner booth so she can feed Selena if the baby gets hungry. She eats her a BLT and drinks a Fanta while Selena coos at nothing the entire time.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis sees the guys come in and sees Happy with a bullet glade on his head. She frowns but says nothing. She walks over to Tig and he smiles smugly at Happy, whom of which rolls his eyes and smirks. Chibs is stitching up Happy. Tig wraps an arm around Holly.

"What happened?" Hollis asks.

"The people we went to meet weren't so... friendly," Tig replies.

"And Hap's head got glazed?" Holly asks. "I want to laugh because of all the shit he's given me for getting shot when I was a Niner."

Happy rolls is eyes. "That's different."

"Why? Because I'm a woman?" Hollis raises her eyebrows and Happy struggles to find the words as Bobby goes to get Jax so that those two can leave.

"Don't answer that, man," Tig warns in amusement. "She's trying to trip you up."

"I know," Happy rasps.

Hollis nudges Tig in the ribs and he glares at her with narrowed blue eyes.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly watches as Tig leaves with Juice, Happy, Chibs, and Clay a little later. Hollis brings her daughter on home as soon as she feeds the dogs and Phoenix before she starts going through some papers and things.

Hollis feeds Selena when the baby gets hungry and she makes sure she's burped a couple times and that she's got a clean diaper on. Selena starts babbling with her stuffed duck on the blanket in the floor. This blanket in the floor is her favorite time of day.

Happy and Tig walk in instead of getting head from crow eaters. They kiss their girl and they get in the floor with Selena. Hollis watches them with a faint smile and she goes to smoke some weed in the backyard since she just finished pumping milk for Selena. Happy joins her and he takes the pipe and he takes a hit. Tig stays with Selena and Hap smokes some weed with Holly.