Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Piney!" Holly cheers when he pulls up and she goes to hug him.

"Them titties bouncing my wayalways makes my visits better, darlin'," Piney muses as he hugs the tatted woman.

"Don't look too hard, old man, you'll have a stroke," Hollis teases.

Piney chuckles and he adjusts his nasal cannula. "You're such a sweetheart, Hollis. You're good for the club."

Hollis kisses his cheek and Jax wolf whistles at them. Piney flips him off. Holly is laughing as she heads inside.

"Who fixed the wall?" Piney asks.

"I did," Hollis replies.

"Good job," Piney praises and he picks Selena up from where she was sitting up all on her own. "Hey, pretty girl."

Hollis smiles as Piney hands the baby back to her.

"She's getting heavy," Piney says.

"Tell me about it," Hollis says.

"Headed in." Piney kisses Hollis on her head and heads to the chapel.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis hears gunshots and Hollis puts herself over a wailing Selena. Happy yanks them two back behind the bar before going with the others to their guns. Hollis grabs her Glock from her pants just in case these assholes come inside. Happy hands out guns.

Hollis keeps guarding the baby under her whole tje gius run out. Chucky runs out of the kitchen with a pot lid.

"You guys okay?"

"Chucky." Hollis hugs him with Selena in her arms and he hugs her back. "Are you okay?!"

"I - I'm okay! What was that?!

Chucky and Hollis go outside. Opie makes a beeline for her while Tig and Happy keep the guy who fell off the truck down with a gun to him. Opie takes the crying baby and hands Holly the gun. She pulls hers out again and she makes sure they're both cocked while Opie tries soothing Selena.

"Ope, try putting her in the sling and bringing her on a ride on your bike," Happy says over Selena's cries. "It works. Trust me."

Opie goes inside and Happy and Holly's dorm. He puts Selena in the crib and puts the sling on under his kutte. He and Donna had one for each of their kids when they were babies. He secures Selena and he goes to take her in a ride.

"Check his ink," someone demands.

Happy turns his lead.

"Lobo Sonora!" Tig yells out.

"Pendejo," Happy snarls in his ear, calling him a scumbag.

"Shit!" Clay exclaims and he goes to ask Holly if she's okay but he sees her in pure Niner mode with two blocks, hers and Opie's main one. He changes his mind. She's fine.

"This woke up the whole hood, man," Jax says to Clay.

"Get this asshole to the Rez," Clay instructs. "Call the gun warehouse, put them on alert."

"I'll reach out to Alvarez," Hollis says since she and Marcus are friends.

"Oh, man!" Chucky calls as Hollis calls Alvarez, she steps away to talk to him. "This is bad! Like, bad - bad!"

Chucky looks over and the guys walk over.

"What is it?" Clay asks.

They look in the bag and see two decapitated heads.

"Holy shit," Juice mumbles. "That's..."

"It's Armando," Piney says.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"You find out what he knows," Clay says to Happy.

"Bueno."

"Hollis should go," Opie says and Happy pauses. "I'll watch Selena. She's a Niner and lives here."

"Okay, go help him." Clay says to Hollis.

"Keep her safe, Opie, or you'll be buried your balls will in your throat," Hollis warns.

Opie gulps. "I'll protect her with my life."

"I know," Holly replies before she quickly gets in the van with Hap, Chibs, and Juice.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

When the guys and Alvarez get to the Rez, the guy is beaten but Happy looks more turned on and angry. They know Hollis is doing it. Opie left Selena with Tig and Gemma and Holly is cool with that because she knows the two of them will keep Selena safe.

"He hasn't said a word," Happy says. 

"You sure you two haven't cut his tongue out?" Jax asks.

"Not yet," Hollis replies and Happy looks down to hide his smile.

"We're running out of ideas," Happy says. When he thought he couldn't love Hollis more, he watched her torture this guy.

"Galindo," Rafi says as he hears and sees a vehicle pulling up outside the barn.

"Go out back, Hollis," Alvarez says and she listens.

Hollis sneaks out back after giving Happy the tool in her hand.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis was found by Luis and after Luis talked to Romeo, he approved of her because he reached out and learned how loyal she is to her husband and the Sons.

Hollis goes back toward the clubhouse when the cartel gave her the go ahead. Luis trusts her because of the information Romeo gathered; and Clay spoke for Hollis. Holly goes to Gemma and Gemma hands her the baby.

Hollis then drives home. She puts Selena into her bouncy seat before she feeds both dogs and she brings Selena outside. She puts her in the outside playpen and she starts working on fencing up the backyard for privacy because they have a few neighbors behind them.

Tig goes over instead of going to the fundraiser. He lets the dogs and checks on a happy Selena before he helps Hollis fix up her fence. He texted and told Happy what he was doing. Happy's at the reservation but Hollis is here because the cartel isn't interested in her being with them unless they need her to do so something gang worthy for them.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis texts with Happy while Selena sleeps and when he sends her something she likes, she puts the phone and goes to the living room where Tig is at. She kneels between his legs and Tig watches her carefully as she undoes his jeans.

"Holl-"

"Hap gave the okay," Hollis interrupts Tig before pulling his dick out of his pants and sucks it into her mouth.

Tig growls and he grabs a fist full of hair. His blue eyes roll back and he shoves her head down. He moans as he feels his dick in her throat and her not choke. Hollis grabs a condom from the drawer on the coffee table and she slides it on his dick and she stands up to take her clothes off. Tig watches her with cautious eyes before he growls out as she slides on him, her tightness almost overwhelming.

"Ah, shiiit!' Tig growls as he grips onto her hips in surprise; this was the last thing he expected.

Hollis lifts herself up and lowers herself, Tig grunts as she starts moving more. Hollis rides him nice and hard. Tig wraps an arm around her and he bites into her neck. The pain makes her whimper in pleasure and Tig smirks against her skin. He picks her up and they go to her room. He puts her on the floor, flips her over, and he fucks her from behind, rough with skin slapping.

Tig slaps her bouncing, recoiling ass as he fucks her and he grips onto them tightly until he forces himself to pull out and cums in the condom over her back. He shudders harshly and he grips onto the footboard.

"Ahh, g**damn it," he mumbles and his phone rings downstairs. He barely walks down after barely managing to get his jeans on and he answers it. "Hey."

"You sound wore out," Happy rasps tauntingly. "She get you like I did?"

"I almost didn't pull out, man, condom or not," Tig says.

"Yeah, she had that effect," Hap replies.

The two continue to talk to one another, somewhat flirty when Happy is alone.