Chapter Fifty-Nine

Hollis dresses Selena in a pink and white dress and a pink bow and carries her downstairs. Selena is a happy baby with her dark hair. Hollis gives her a bottle of pumped milk and starts cooking some scrambled eggs mixed with white gravy once Selena's in the high chair.

Selena bangs on the table as Holly brings the food over. Holly hands her a black and white baby spoon and Lena takes a messy bite since her bottles is empty and now halfway across the floor. Holly picks it up and washes it while Selena stuffs her face. Literally.

"You're adorable, kid," Holly comments as she eats her own scrambled eggs and white gravy mixed together.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Stupid Chinese," Hollis complains to Bobby as he sits up and plays with Selena when Holly goes to the cabin to visit the old man. "They kept Hap?"

"Yea," Raine replies. "You good?"

"I'm fine, Raine," Holly replies. "Been occupied with Selena and alone time because no one comes over anymore. I go to Gemma's to see the boys sometimes, but... at home? I'm alone when Selena's asleep."

Holly brings Selena into the living room and Orrin takes her. She sits on the table and watches him clean the Glock with curiosity. Hollis isn't like Tara. She doesn't mind her daughter growing up around the club because they will protect her and teach her to protect herself; the same goes for baby Harry when he's here. Bobby calls for Orrin and Orrin goes to him.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Selena is on the couch now in between Orrin and Bobby. Hollis is sitting on Tig's lap as he has a hand resting on her stomach. Chibs is sitting across from them.

"... so I sent him to Diosa," Bobby says, referring to Juice. "He's seriously twisting. The boy needs to relax."

"What's up, doc?" Chibs asks as Tara enters the cabin.

"Hey, doc," Tig greets as his hands move more over Holly's stomach as baby Harry kicks him. "Hey, kid, stop, they hurts," he grumbles to the baby and the guys chuckle.

"Oh, that's good," Tara says when she sees beer. "Alcohol and opiates?" She gives Bobby a look. "Next time, I'll bring the defibrillator."

"Oh, I love me some zap and tickle," Tig says.

"What don't you love, Tiggy?" Holly asks. "Hap mentioned your daddy kink."

"Oh, God," Tig groans.

"Really?" Bobby asks.

"It's new," Tig says and he sees everyone looking at him. "What? Like you've never had electrodes on your sack."

"Direct contact?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah, you know," Tig answers.

"What does it do?" Bobby asks as Rat-Boy sits down between Tig and Hollis - and - Chibs.

Tig imitates buzzing and electricity. "Ay, yi, yi, yi - ow!" He yelps when Holly elbows him and Selena laughs. "That's not funny," he scolds her and the baby leans against Bobby's stomach and smiles as Jax walks out of the room.

The guys continue talking and laughing. Bobby is combing his fingers through the short yet full head of brown curls on Selena's head.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly left when the others did and she goes home. She sits on the couch while Selena plays with some toys in the floor. Holly is in her green panties and a black tank top, a hand on her stomach. Holly is texting with Tyrone and Karmen, she's also talking on Facebook with Fawn.

Holly looks up when the door opens. Her eyes brighten when she sees her husband as Selena starts squealing and Happy picks her up. Tig walks in.

"I'm gonna grab some clothes for me and for Selena, we're gonna go up to the cabin with Bobby," Tig says. "Let you two have the day and night."

Hollis nods. Tig kisses her and heads upstairs. Happy starts talking in Spanish to Holly. She is so happy to see her daddy again. Tig is dad but Happy's 'daddy'. Selena is such a happy baby.

Tig comes down and he takes her. Happy pulls Hollis to her feet and he presses his lips against hers. Holly smiles and they go upstairs to have some them time before Happy gets called away by Jax and Holly gets a call from Jake and Luther of the 8-Ers.