Chapter Fifty-Two

Hollis had went walking that night to go get some diapers because Selena ran out. What she didn't expect was to be grabbed by the Irish. Rat-Boy was with her but the van came out of nowhere and they took her.

Hollis was able to call Happy while he was burning and burying Phil and Chin-Lee to tell him where she was left after Gaalen raped her and had some of his other IRA members do it, too. But he did make them be careful with the baby in her belly.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is back at the clubhouse for the lockdown after a rape kit and stuff at St. Thomas. She is laying in her room while Selena sleeps. Happy and Tig didn't kill Rat because this is their problem. The Irish is their fucking problem. They're pissed at the Irish because they raped Holly.

Gemma pokes her head in on the two, having heard what happened. Gemma was group raped by some nazi assholes and Hollis was raped by Irish dicks. She sees that both mom and baby are asleep and she goes to check on Tara and the boys next door.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, baby, you all right?" Gemma asks as Hollis enters the bar room holding Selena.

"I'm sore... but I'll be okay one day," Holly says. "Hap's murderous...Tig is sadistically murderous. One would think Happy would be worse."

Gemma smirks a little. "Those two love you and that little girl. That baby inside you, too."

"Here you go!" Chucky brings Hollis some breakfast.

"Hold on..." Hollis lets a hungry Selena latch onto her boob and grabs the plane.

Tara smiles a little. She loves how Holly isn't shy about feeding her baby. Hollis doesn't care because all these people are associates, old ladies, crow eaters, or kids of members.

Hollis sits with the crow eaters and she burps Selena and Naomi is a real one and covers her boob.

"Gemma," Tara says and Gemma looks at her and Thomas. "When Hollis was a crow eater, did she have sex with Jax?"

"She didn't have intercourse with any of the guys until Hap," Gemma replies honestly. "But she did give Jax head and he went down on her. But that was before Abel was born... or Wendy was found. Jax broke her in for the rest of them."

"Why did she wait?"

"Because she wanted her old man to feel her tightness," Gemma replies.

"Did I make the right decision making her guardian of Abel and Thomas?"

Tara watches as Gemma grows tense in jealousy.

"Yeah," Gemma replies after a moment and she relaxes. "She'd make an excellent guardian. Those boys love her."

"Aunt Holly! Selena!" Abel runs away from Tara and over to Holly.

"Hey, Abe," Holly greets and he crawls into her

Hollis leads the kids outside and Abel goes with Candy and Wayne to the play area. Hollis walks with Thomas and Selena around the parking lot to keep them safe but she stays within the clubhouse walls. Lockdown sucks but it keeps them safe.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis winches as Tara looks around her vagina for tears in stitching for walking too much or anything. Since Tara's a doctor, she asked her after leaving Selena with Shelly and Jasmin.

"Your stitches are intact," Tara says. "Wanna do another STD scanning?"

"Yes."

"I'll grab the urine cup from the hospital when I go back," Tara says.

"Thank you, Tara," Holly replies.

Hollis pulls her panties up and they walk out, Holly's in a black dress, black gladiator sandals, and a leather jacket. Hollis takes Selena from the girls and she gets Thomas fro, Gemma. She carries them both outside and finds Tara checking Wayne's wounds.

Hollis watches as Jinx and Axel chase Missy around, barking. She notices Phoenix laying on the roof of Gemma's car. Gemma and Chucky are walking across the parking lot. Hollis whistles and her dogs come running over. She lets Candy take Selena and she brings Thomas to Tara before she feeds Jinx, Missy, and Axel. Hollis goes to get cat food and goes to Gemma's car to feed Phoenix.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Tiggy!"

Tig grunts as he catches Hollis as she jumps into his arms. Chibs catches Tig's back to keep him from falling back and chuckles.

"Hey," Tig greets and he pecks her head.

Holly walks away and goes into the clubhouse. Tig watches her walk away and he shakes his head.

"Hey, guys," Gemma greets..

"Hey, mom," Tig greets. "The pres sent us back, needed more bodies here."

"Okay, Tiggy," Gemma replies.

Tig and Chibs walk away from her.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis sits on the picnic table. She's breastfeeding both Thomas and Selena since Tara's at the hospital and Gemma's gone. She watches as the van shows up and Jax gets out. And soon, Gemma shows up. Tig walks over and Jax makes Chibs back him up as he tells Gemma about the conjugal Clay has arranged.

"Ooh, look at those puppies," Tig muses.

"Hap with the Irish?"

"Yea," Tig replies as he sits gazes down at her. "I'm gonna go keep an eye out. You good?"

"I'm good," Holly replies as Abel sits on the bench part of the picnic table and leans against her legs. "Hey, bud."

"Hey, aunt Holly," Abel greets. "I'm bored."

Tig throws Abel over his shoulder and the kid laughs as Tig trots off. The dogs bark when they head Abel's squealing but calm down when they hear the kid laughing.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

As TM explodes because of the Irish, Happy yanks Hollis and Selena under him and shields them fro, the blast. Selena starts wailing in pure fear as Happy slowly stands up. Tig hurries over to their side as Chibs tales Selena and starts walking with her and Tig hugs Holly. 

"I'm scared, Tiggy," Holly days.

Tig keeps a tight arm around her as Happy moves to Jax and Abel. Tara moves to Hollis and Holly pulls her and Thomas into their arms. Holly goes to Chibs and she takes her baby. Chibs wraps the two into his arms as they look at the flames.