Chapter Sixteen

Happy brings Hollis to the clubhouse and shs hears something with money issues. She calls Laroy inside.

"Hey, little lady," Laroy says.

"Hey, I need in on a few Niner jobs," Holly says. "Or one big one."

"We got one today, little lady, want in?"

"Hey, We got that vote patch-in church," Happy says toHollis.

"Okay," Holly says.

"Stay 'till it's done?"

"Yeah," Holly says and Happy goes to the chapel. "What's the job, Big L?"
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, darlin', what are you doing?" Jax asks after church.

"About to go to meet up with my gang, I'll help make you guys money to go save Abel from Ireland," Hollis says.

"Holls, you don't have to," Jax says as he sits with her.

"Of course I do," Hollis says. "He's a baby and he needs his dad. I needed mine but I didn't have him. Abel should have you."

Jax smiles and Holly's phone rings.

"Hey, Big L," Hollis greets.

"Ask Clay if I can pick you up there."

"Hey, Clay?" Hollis speaks and Clay looks at her. "Laroy wants to know if he can pick me up here."

"Yeah," Clay replies. "You got gang business?"

She nods and Kozik approaches Tig and they start to fight.

"Kick his ass!" Hollis yells with a cheer and everyone laughs.

"Don't dance, hit him!" Happy boasts as Hollis moves to his side.

"Hey, Hollis," filthy Phil, one of the newest prospects, says. "A guy in a impala is here for you."

"My ride's here," Hollis says.

"Be careful."

"I'll be safe with Laroy," Hollis says before kissing him and leaving.

"She hasn't done a job with them since before she came to Charming," Clay says. "Why now?"

"She wants to help us get to Ireland to get Abel," Jax says.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Laroy watches as Hollis makes a big drug deal with Marcus Alvarez, the Mayan president. She stands on the Niner territory and Alvarez on the Mayan side. Laroy knows she wants to help Jax get his son back and so does Laroy. That baby's only 8 months old. So the money of this deal is hers, the Niners all agreed because Hollis is one of them.

Alvarez gets her the money and she passes him the drugs. "Didn't know you were a One-Niner. You're white."

Hollis shows him the tattoo on the back of her neck and turns back. "Been a Niner since my junior year of high school," she says.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you, Miss Norway," Alvarez says. "I hope to see you around."

Hollis goes to Laroy and he founts the money. He gives it to her. "What?"

"Give it to Jax," Laroy says. "Get that baby back home."

Hollis hugs Laroy and he hugs her back. Laroy drives her to TM and Jax walks over. He does a bro hug with Laroy and Hollis hands him the money.

"That should be enough to get you your boy back," Laroy says. "This girl made one hell of a deal."

"Thanks, Darlin', bring this inside, we got club stuff to handle," Jax says. "You're the fucking best."

"I know," Hollis replies cockily and heads inside with the cash.

"Ahhh, you guys have your hands full," Laroy comments, "especially with a mini version of her on the way."

"Great," Jax muses and Laroy chuckles before leaving.
☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is tended to by crow eaters and she needs the new one, Jasmin.

Candy says that Jasmin has been checking Happy out

"I wish her luck," Hollis says.

"Me too," Naomi replies as Jasmin walks over.

"Hi! Are you a crow eater, too?" She asks.

"I'm an old lady now; you took my place," Hollis says.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"I'm pregnant, I can't get on my stomach," Hollis says to one of the cops.

He pauses. "Your knees are fine."

Hollis gets on her knees beside Happy. Wayne walks in and he sees Hollis with protective arms around her still flat stomach. He now knows why she's not on her stomach like the others.

"You okay?" Happy asks as everyone goes outside.

"I'm good," Hollis replies. "The money from Laroy is safe. They'll never fine it."

Holly goes to Happy's dorm and she grabs a bottle of water. She goes outside and finds Jasmin trying to flirt with Happy. He's ignoring her and she gets pissed. Chibs notices Hollis when no one else does when Jasmin sits on Happy's lap. He goes to push her off but Hollis grabs her by the hair first and phishes her once in the face, knocking her to her ass.

"Your his old lady," Jasmin grunts as Happy stares with wide eyes. "Noted."

Hollis nods once and she pulls the envelope of cash and hands it to Tig.

"I'll get it ti Clay and Jax."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy lays on his side and Hollis on hers, they have Axel sleeping in between them. They smile at each other and kiss. Hollis closes her eyes first and slowly falls asleep. Happy touches her face and he watches her sleep until he does so himself.