Kiss

Kian walked in, shy and nervous.
"Hey Bean," I said. He couldn't even look at me.
He sat down in the chair that Connor was just sitting in and looked down at his legs, while putting his hands in his sweatshirt pocket.
"Kian, why don't you look at me?" I asked, staring at him.
"Because I cant," he said. My heart started racing.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well, you know how I've had a crush on you right?" he asked.
"Yeah..." I said, expanding the "h".
"But you chose Connor. I'm ashamed for telling you two in the first place about how I feel. I was stupid and I know Connor and you probably don't like me anymore. All of the pain I caused you a year ago, I didn't know what I was doing. I was stupid and ridiculous for giving all of my trust to Andrea. Worst decision of my life. And in the process I hurt you, something I never wanted to do. I'm so sorry. How can you ever forgive me?" And by now Kian was pacing back and forth in front of my hospital bed, making me a little dizzy but I wasn't going to bug him about it at the moment. There was much more to discuss with him.
"Easily. I did, didn't I? Kian, the past is in the past. It's gone. What you did to us with Andrea was inexcusable but you've changed in a good way I didn't know possible. I forgave you because you deserved to be forgiven. I have had many people try to ruin my life because they didn't like who I am. But I never let that break me. In fact, I'm forgiving toward them if I see they've changed. You've changed," I said, now staring at his cool colored hair.
"Thank you. I understand I've changed and I can feel it but I feel like I've disgraced both of you."
I giggled.
"Why are you giggling?"
"Because you said disgracing and it sounded funny."
He cracked a smile but then stopped and focused back on the situation.
"You didn't disgrace me or Connor. Crushes are normal. I completely and totally understand why you would have a crush that you're sad about but," I started but then he leaned in... and kissed me.
At first I was terrified but then I melted into the kiss.
I pulled away a few seconds later.
"I'm so sorry. That was so horrible," Kian said.
"It's okay. We cant tell anyone about this," I said, looking into his eyes.
"Deal," he said. I knew he didn't want Connor's wrath.