Plane Ride

Along the way to the airport I took quite a lot of pics (A/N the photo for this part is one that I actually took irl) and we stopped at Starbucks once to get the new frap. It was called the Frantaccino so Connor was really happy about that. (A/N yes it is a real thing! When I met Connor there was a Starbucks there and they had it! It was sooooo yummy) I took a sip of my drink as we waited for the plane.
"God I have to pee," Kian said, doing some sort of spastic pee dance in his chair. I laughed.
"Then go pee," Ricky sassed. I giggled as Kian rolled his eyes.
"But I don't wanna miss the flight," Kian said. We all gave him a "really?" Look.
"Dude just go pee," Connor stepped in. And by now Kian looked like he was about to explode.
Kian nodded and ran to the nearest bathroom.
I looked at Connor who was actually looking at me.
"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh nothing," he looked away, almost embarrassed.
"I'm soy excited. What about you?" I asked.
"OMG YAS gurl. It appears, my darling, you have been watching wayyyy too much Joey Graceffa," Connor joked. I playfully punched his arms but he pouted. So I kissed him to make the "boo boo go away".
"Yes I have. Or at least I've been watching too many Shoey vids," I responded. He nodded and smiled.
"Flight 243 leaving for New York City. Now boarding," someone said over the loud speaker. Just then Kian came running out of the bathroom and grabbed his bags.
We had put some of our bags through baggage claim so we didn't have to carry them on the plane.
"Yay!" I said. We had gotten first class flight tickets so this was going to be such a fun plane ride.
Out of nowhere Shane and Joey came running over to us.
"OMG hey!!!" I shouted.
"Hey!!!" Joey hugged me so I hugged back.
"We need to get on board" Connor reminded me. I let go of joey and we all boarded the plane together.
I sat down in my seat, which was in between Ricky and Connor. Connor, as usual, wanted the window seat so he could take cool photos of the sky for Instagram and tumblr. Oh gosh Connor.
I heard joey sitting behind us saying
"Oh dear god."
"What's wrong joey?" I peeked over my seat and looked at a terrified, stressed out Joey.
"I hate plane rides. They scare the crap out of me," he said.
"Just think about how pretty the sky will be when we get up there. Think about the birds and the clouds," I said in a relaxing tone. He nodded and calmed down a bit.
"Thanks Chloe," he said. I nodded and sat back down to face forward in my seat.
"Nice job babe. I cant believe you could calm him down so easily," Connor said, reaching for my hand that I gladly gave him to hold. I felt like I seriously just achieved something and should get a metal for it. Just kidding.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean, no one can usually calm him down so easily,"connor said and then smiled.
"Really? Wow I feel so special now!" I said. We both cracked up, Ricky joined in.
"Please turn off all electronics. We will now prepare for lift off," we heard the pilot say over the loud speakers.
Being Connor, he took his phone out.
"Sir please put your phone away," one of the lady flight attendants walked over to us. I giggled but looked out the window so she couldn't see.
"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't know we had to put them away" Connor said in the most serious way possible. I don't think the lady knew he was joking.
She gave him a clearly fake smile as Connor put his phone in his pocket.
I buckled up.
"That was awesome," I laughed.
"I know right?" Connor asked, laughing too.
"Shane I don't wanna do this," I heard Joey saying.
"Joey Graceffa. You can do this. I have faith in you," I said over the chair. I put my hand in between the seats for Joey to hold, which he gladly did.
I felt him squeeze it a little but then calmed down.
We started moving and I felt joeys hand squeeze again.
"Joey its okay," I said.
"Okay. Okay okay okay," I kept hearing him repeat in a worried manner.
The minute we were actually in the air joey let go of my hand. so I took it back.
"Thanks Chloe," I heard him say.
"Good job babe," Connor said.
I smiled and kissed his cheek. I was pretty glad I could take away that stress.
"Wanna watch youtube?" I asked Connor and Ricky.
"Yeah!" Connor said.
"Absolutely!" Ricky said. I nodded and pulled my laptop out of its case. I put my laptop on the plane wifi and put on youtube.
"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.
"I don't care" they both said in unison.
so I looked both of their names up and saw one that looked funny.
"The roommate tag?" I asked them.
"Yeah sure," Connor said. And so I played it.
It was the funniest thing ever. Kian and JC were hilarious.