Meet And Greet

I fell asleep on Ricky's shoulder.
But I was woken up by Connor.
"Watching the Kardashians?" He asked, shaking me awake.
"What?" I asked.
"Sorry but I have to steal Ricky from you babe. We have a meet and greet today," Connor said. Thank god he didn't think I was cheating on him.
I stood up and stretched, then wrapped my arms around Connor's neck and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just stood there kissing for a few minutes until Ricky woke up.
"Oh god. That's not something I want to see the second I wake up," he mumbled. Connor pulled away and I took my arms back and put them to my sides.
"Ricky get up. We have the meet and greet," and with that Ricky was running up the stairs.
"You should come babe. We would get more people if we had another youtuber," Connor said.
"Really?" I was so excited.
"Of course!" He responded. I nodded and went to get changed.
"Trevor's mom is coming to pick us all up in a half an hour!" I heard Connor yell from downstairs.
I fixed up my hair and makeup and ran downstairs over to Connor and jumped into his arms. He stumbled back a little but then soon hugged me back. The next two people were Kian and JC racing downstairs, smacking each others arms. Kian and JC both hugged me, one at a time.
"Morning you crazy boys," I said. They both giggled and went to the kitchen. Next was Ricky. Or should I say "last but not least".
he hugged me too.
Then there was a car horn blowing outside.
"Let's go Trevor's mom is here!" Connor yelled. I just walked behind Connor to the car, clinging on to his arm.
"Hi I'm Trevor's mom," the woman greeted herself to me.
"Hi I'm Chloe, Connor's girlfriend," I said and shook her hand, not hiding as much anymore. I waved to Trevor who excitedly waved back.
"Nice girl you got here Connor," Trevor's mom looked at Connor who nodded and smiled. I blushed and she walked away and got in the car.
"She was right, you know?" Connor whispered. I kissed him on the cheek and got in the car, sitting next to Connor. Ricky sat in the passengers seat. Kian, JC and Sam sat in the second row of seats. Me, Connor and Trevor sat in the last row. It was a minivan so it fit us all perfectly.
"How do these usually go?" I asked Connor.
"Insane. Just stick by my side and you'll be fine. Did you tweet saying you are going to be there?" Connor responded.
"No. Should I?" I asked.
"Duh!" Trevor cut in, in his sassy voice. We all cracked up and I tweeted:
@chloe: hey all of my fans! I'm going to be at the Taco Bell in Las Angeles in twenty minutes! Check @connorfranta a tweet for more details!
I put my phone in my back pocket and held Connor's hand. He looked at me and smiled, I returned the smile and looked out the window.
There were so many beautiful color- changing trees. And there were even some people walking their dogs.

A few minutes of looking at the nature and I saw a huge crowd surrounding Taco Bell.
"Okay everyone. We cant seem to find a way in through the front so we are going to go through the emergency exit," Trevor's mom announced. were there really that many people?!?!
"Okay! Let's just be safe everyone!" Kian said but looked at me.
I raised my eyebrow. Why the hell did he look at me.
He just winked and I felt even more uncomfortable. What on earth is wrong with this guy?
When Trevor's mom stopped, everyone ran out of the car as fast as we could and inside.
I saw a lot of girls recognize us and start screaming, which drove the rest of the girls bonkers and they started screaming too.
My heart instantly started racing, but Connor didn't let go of my hand at all, so I was glad about that.
"Oh my god Connor," I said in awe of how many people actually showed up.
"I know right?!" He asked, yelling over the crowd.
We walked over to a little area with cameras and I stood next to Connor.
They let in about 40 people at a time and every single one of them seemed to know who I was so that was incredible. I guess they knew me from Connor's videos and some of the other guys videos.
"Hi," was said so much more then usual, which was nice but kind of tiring.
By the end of meeting everyone we were all starving and decided to actually get some tacos.
"Ha yeah. That was a pretty cool sunset. The beach is always the best place to go for that," Ricky said. We have been talking about Connor's photography.
"I know. I'm a photographer," I said, giggling. Everyone looked at me, shocked.
"Wait really? I'm your boyfriend and I didn't even know that," Connor said. I nodded.
"Well, babe, you don't know a lot about me," I responded. I took out my phone and showed everyone some of my pics, making their jaws drop. Even Connor's.
"Oh my god these are amazing," JC said. I smiled and blushed.
"Connor looks like you have some competition," Kian said and winked at me again. I blushed but then realized how weird he was. so I giggled and shook my head.