Forgot

Okay hey everyone! So by the time I post this I probably will have already have met Connor Franta! THE CONNOR FRANTA IRL! I have been so excited and nervous and SJDKALXHSNSD. He's literally the cutest human being on earth I swear.
Anyway, the picture above will probs be of me and him in a selfie or something i don't really know.
Anyways! Let's get on with the story.
Connor's POV
We woke up at about the exact same time. The kitten, I noticed, was still cuddling to Chloe's chest, fast asleep. I kissed Chloe on the cheek and she moaned.
"Morning babe," I said. She giggled and opened her eyes slowly.
"Morning."
I pointed to her side and she looked over. A bright smile soon made its way to her face.
"I love her," she said, cuddling her cute little nose into the kittens fur.
"Oh I forgot!" I yelled.
She looked startled.
"What?" She asked.
"We have Vidcon today! We need to leave in two hours!" I yelled.
I stepped outside of my room and screamed across the whole house to wake the guys up.
"Let's go wake up! We have to be at the airport in two hours!!!"
Some cursed at me. Probably Kian.
Ricky walked out of his room, already dressed and packed.
"Damn someone woke up early," I said. He laughed and brought his bags downstairs. I walked back into the room to find Chloe putting on her booty shorts.
"Hey babe," I said. She squealed and jumped a little.
"Didn't mean to scare ya," I giggled. I walked over and kissed her neck, gaining a little moan.
"How did you forget about Vidcon again? Your name is in it!" She said. I giggled, as did she.
"Because I have been too busy falling in love with you," I responded. She kissed my cheek and escaped into the bathroom.
I changed into a black tshirt with a dark green jacket. I then put on a black pair of shorts and walked in the bathroom. Chloe was straightening her hair and I was putting mine up in a quiff.
"Okay babe. See you downstairs in ten minutes?" I asked, it almost didn't sound like a question.
"Yeah be right there," she said. I kissed her cheek and walked downstairs.
Kian was standing by the kitchen counter, eating an apple. JC was outside sunbathing. And Ricky was sitting on the couch on his phone.
"Good morning con," Kian was the first to notice me.
"Hey bean," I greeted with a huge smile on my face.
"Morning con," Ricky said, looking up from his phone for a second and then looking back down. JC couldn't hear us so he was still laying on a chair outside in the sun. Soaking up the warmth.
"Wheres your love bird?" Ricky asked. I smiled and looked down at my feet.
"She's finishing up getting ready."
"Okay cool," Ricky responded. I nodded.
I smiled when I heard footsteps down the stairs. I ran over and scooped her off her feet.
"What's up with the bridal style carrying?" She asked. I blushed as pecked her lips.
"I don't know. I just love you," I responded.
"Well I happen to know someone else who loves you more," she responded, trying to act all mysterious.
"Oh and who might that be?" I asked going along with it.
"You know.. Me"