Tears

"Oh my god... i-is it my fau-fault?" I asked, tears spilling down my cheeks. Tyler patted my back as I put my head in my hands and let all of my sadness flow out.

"No! Of course not!" Connor said, coming over and sitting next to me. I stood up immediately, moving my chair back.

"It is! You dated me and said you loved me! Was tha-that all just a lie too?" I said, looking down at a very startled Connor. 

"No! I did love you! I just realized that there was a side of me that wanted something else," Connor said. What? Now I'm not good enough for him? Tyler punched him in the arm.

"You moron!" He yelled and stood up next to me.

"Now I'm not good enough for you?" I asked.

"No no no that's not what I mean-" Connor started but I cut him off.

"Just shut up! Shut up for gods sake! I don't love you! I don't even freaking like you! I hate you!" I yelled and ran into the bedroom, sinking to the floor and dropping to my knees. I thought of the expression on Connor's face when I said I hated him, how sad and shocked he looked. But he can't blame me, he cheating on me with a MAN.

Tyler's Pov

Anger shot through my spine when Connor basically said she wasn't good enough for him. But the worst part was when he denied what he said and basically said that it was her fault. I mean, he fought it and said that's not what he meant but why else would he have determined that he doesn't like the female gender?

"She has every right to have said that," I said. 

"I know," Connor said, he looked down at his hands and I looked at Troye. Now it's his turn to get what's coming for him.

"And you..." I said.

"what?" He asked in his most innocent voice.

I stood up so fast that I had a bit of a headache.

"You CHEATED on me!? With this!?" I yelled, pointing at Connor.

"i have a name," Connor said. I literally wanted to tie him up and throw him in a dark closet. He was getting on my last nerve and I wasn't about to have any part of his evil  plan to break a young girls heart... or what ever you would call it!

I hated both of them for their horrible decisions. There isn't any way to fix what they did, n.o.t.h.i.n.g at all!

" I'm sorry but Connor and I have a connection," Troye responded.

"A connection!? Is that what you call it?! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAD ME ON TO THINK YOU LOVED ME, TROYE, YOU COULD'VE DUMPED ME WHEN YOU STARTED! Remember when we had a connection? Or did you not feel that too?" I yelled, letting it all out in the open. Was he saying he never loved me.

"I-I am so sorry Tyler," He said. I pointed to the door.

"I might be gay but I'm at least a amazing person. GET OUT!" I yelled. They both stood up and walked out the door, I slammed it behind them and smiled. The job was done. They both got what was coming for them... I was almost proud of myself. Now to comfort the crying girl in my bedroom. I opened the door and sat next to her, wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry. He was born gay, it's not your fault," I said. She cried into my chest. I just felt so bad for her, she never signed up to be treated so disrespectful.

Chloe's Pov

"I came here looking for another chance... a way to help myself. I came here for my cousin, but why? Just so he could get together with someone I disliked because Connor didn't like him... I need to talk to Shane." I stood up, took my phone out of my back pocket, and dialed Shane's number.

"I'm going to give you a moment," Tyler said and walked out of the room.

"Hey Girl, what's up?" Shane asked.

"Hi Shane," I said.

"Wait... are you crying?" He asked.

"Yeah... Connor cheated on me... with a.... guy," I said and then tears spilled out of my eyes.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Tyler's" 

"I'm coming right over!" He said and then hung up the phone. I put my iphone in my back pocket and walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror at my red face. I washed my face and went back to Tyler.

"You look better. How did it go?" Tyler asked.

"Fine... he said he's coming over," I responded.

"How did you clean yourself up so well?" He asked.

"Washed my face," I responded. That's when I remembered... all of my stuff is at Connor's.

That's when I got a text... from Connor.

Connor: All of your stuff is outside on Tyler's lawn chair. I'm really so sorry...

I walked outside, Tyler followed. He helped me carry all of my stuff inside.

"You can stay with me until things cool down, if you'd like?" Tyler asked.

"Thanks so much Tyler," I responded, he nodded and did a sideways smile.

"Anything for the girl who saved me from a massive heartbreak." I giggled.

The doorbell rang a few seconds later. I opened the door.

Shane.

I hugged him so tight, crying into his shirt. He hugged back.

"I know. It's okay," He whispered in my ear. Tyler and Joey joined in the hug.

Tyler also started crying. This was a sad moment to be honest. This was the moment where me and Tyler finally get to release all of this pain in our hearts and minds and let them out as tears.