I'm "Fine"

Chloe's POV
I woke up in a hospital room. My heart was beating fast when I realized I actually had no clue why I was here.
My stomach hurt like hell for some reason.
"Well hello there Chloe. How are you feeling?" The doctor walked in the room.
He was actually really hot. But I could never tell Connor I thought that because he would get jealous.
"My stomach hurts really bad," I responded, groaning afterwards.
"That's completely normal. Do you know what happened to you?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Well, you had some internal bleeding so we had to do surgery. Now you just need to heal," he said. I frowned. How did I get internal bleeding?
"Have you been eating every day?" He asked.
"Um.." damn I forgot. When I was depressed about Connor I didn't eat.
"Yeah. But I had a time period in my life where I didn't eat because of depression," I responded.
"Oh then that was the start," he said, looking down at his clipboard.
"If you don't mind me asking, why were you depressed?" He asked.
"My.... boyfriend cheated on me..... with a guy," I said, then looked down at my lap. That actually really hurt to bring back.
"Oh I'm so sorry," he said and sat next to me on the bed.
"It's okay," I said. I sighed and looked back at him.
He was even cuter up close.
Before I knew it we were both leaning in to kiss.
The minute our lips connected there were fireworks, my lips tingled.
It was amazing. But not as good as Connor.
I pulled away.
"Sorry. I'm so sorry," he said and stood up immediately.
"It's okay. We both probably needed that," I said and then giggled, which made him giggle.
"Is that brown hair guy out there your boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded.
"The one who cheated?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Oh okay."
I could tell he was sad after that. He probably felt what I was feeling. Desperate.
"When can I see my boyfriend?" I asked. I knew that probably hurt but all I wanted was Connor.
"Um... I can go get him now," he responded.
"Okay thanks," I said and he left the room.
I looked out the room window and admired the beautiful sky and flowers.
"Chloe!" I heard a very familiar voice.
Connor.
"Connor!" I said, wanting to get out of bed and run to him but I couldn't. Not just because I'm not allowed, but also because I was in too much pain.
He ran over to me and hugged me so tight, I returned the hug.
Then we kissed. I felt so bad that the doctor had to watch that but all I wanted was Connor to be honest.
The fireworks came back as I kissed him.
It was better then the doctors kiss.
It was also more sane and reasonable.
"I was so worried about you," Connor said, pulling away and kissing my forehead.
"I'm okay now. My stomach hurts like hell but I'm okay," I responded. He nodded and smiled as he sat in a chair next to me.
"Uh doctor... when can she leave?" Connor asked, in a happy and calm voice.
"About a week or until we know she has healed," he responded, looking up from his clipboard.
"Okay," I responded for Connor.
The doctor left without another word.
I looked into Connor's eyes and smiled. He looked back at me and we both kissed again.
Only to be interrupted by two friends.
"Lizzie! Zoe!" I said as they walked in the room.
We freaked out like all normal girls.
Connor, meanwhile, was sitting there grinning at me.
"How are you?!" Lizzie asked.
"Oh ya know, the usual," I responded, giggling.
She nodded as they both sat down next to Connor.
"I'm going to go get food. You can have food right?" He looked at me and asked.
"I'm not sure. You'll have to ask my doctor," I responded, smiling and giggling.
"Okay," he said and disappeared through the door.
"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked.
"Okay well, when you got off stage you kind of started coughing a lot and collapsed to the floor. Kian carried you to a taxi and we got in with you two because in the anxious state Kian was in, you never know what he would've done. Then we arrived here. Connor got here a few seconds later and has been panicking ever since then," Lizzie explained.
"Oh god. Is Kian still here?" I asked, looking down and then back up at them.
"Yeah. He said he didn't want to come in unless you wanted him to come in," Zoe said.
"I do," I said. They nodded, got up and walked out.