Video and an Insane Morning

Chloe's POV
After that insane dramatic moment, I needed to rest.
Connor carried me all the way upstairs and plopped me down on his bed.
And to my surprise he got on top of me and kissed me before rolling over and laying next to me.
"Are you feeling a bit better now?" He asked. I nodded.
"I think so. I'm just really tired. I'm going to take a nap," I responded.
"Okay babe, I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I said and rolled on my side. I felt him arm wrap around my waist and we laid there until we were in our own little dreams.

I woke up still in Connor's arms, so I snuck out of his grip and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, almost scared by my reflection. I look ugly af.
My hair was getting curly, my eyes had bags under them and my lips looked so pale.
This may be because I was under water yesterday for like 2 minutes, unable to breathe or move while underwater.
I walked out of the bathroom and laid back down in Connor's arms but this time I was facing him.
"Connor?" I asked. He jumped awake, startled. I kissed him to calm him down. He started relaxing a little bit but then kissed back.
I pulled away.
"Good morning gorgeous," he said.
I shook my head.
Has he not seen what I look like?
"I'm not gorgeous right now, trust me," i said and then giggled.
"You're always gorgeous to me," he said, making me blush.
"So what are we doing today?" I asked.
"Um... I don't know... DAMN IT," He yelled.
"What?" I asked.
"I totally forgot!" He said and then jumped out of bed. I sat up and raised an eyebrow.
"Connor tell me what the hell is going on?!" I yelled.
"Hey is everything okay in here?" Ricky walked in.
"I don't know. Connor just keeps saying he forgot something but he wont talk to me," I responded.
"Yo Connor stop!" Ricky ran in front of Connor, gaining his attention.
"Why are you acting insane? You're practically terrifying your girlfriend," Ricky asked.
"Vidcon!" He yelled. Why is he yelling?
Ricky looked surprised.
"Oh god I forgot! When?" Ricky asked.
"Two days!" Connor yelled.
"Okay. I have to go pack. If you need me to get his attention again just call for me," Ricky said and left, closing the bedroom door behind him.
"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to scare you," Connor said and then pecked my lips before running over to his closet and throwing a bunch of stuff in a suitcase.
I've been slacking off on my videos for about a week.
"I can vlog then. But I have to make a video today. Maybe this video can be the announcement. Wait, I don't know if I was invited," I said.
"You were. I checked the list," he responded. I got super excited and took out my camera.
Connor let me borrow his lights so I didn't need any.
I started my video:
"Hey what's up everyone?" I started and did my peace sign hand gesture.
"Its Chloe. And I have a huge announcement... " I started but then Connor interrupted.
"We are dating!" He yelled.
"Ha I think they already knew that Connor," I responded. He sat down next to me and I continued talking.
"I guess this has become a collab. Anyway, this year i am going to Vidcon! With Connor of course. I'm super excited and I'm sure that there is a link to get tickets and tell you exactly where we are going so I will put that in the description below. And anyway, Connor is here today because we are in fact dating. I'm sure you have all seen him in other videos too and if you aren't already subscribed to him, go do that because he's an amazing youtuber and photographer. Okay so, I will probably vlog parts of Vidcon and post it, but if I don't I hope you are there! So I will be seeing some of you in two days.
Have a great... or Frantastic day and I love you all so much! Bye!" I said and kissed Connor while slowly putting my hand over the lens. It was like ending a video with a kiss.
"Nice outro," Connor said. I giggled and got my laptop.
I edited the video and posted it. Connor kissed my neck as I was waiting for it to upload, getting a moan out of me.
"Okay I have to pack Connor. We can make out later I promise," I said. He stopped and pouted. I giggled and pecked his lips.
I walked over to my closet and started packing.