Concern

JC and I made a plan to hang out the day and go shopping. I got a new MacBook because my old one broke and JC got an iMac because he said his broke too so that was fun. Then I let him help me pick out cool beanies to wear.
"Thanks for the fun day JC!" I yelled, walking up into my room. I found Connor waiting for me on the bed,wearing a tux. I quickly ran into the bathroom and fixed myself up a bit. Applied makeup, fixed my hair, and put on a fancy dress.
When I walked out, Connor's eyes widened and his mouth dropped.
"Too much?" I asked, looking down at my black one inch heels.
"No you look amazing," he said and then got up and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and we left.

When we arrived at the restaurant, a waitress led us directly to our table since Connor had already gotten reservations earlier this morning after we woke up.
"Wow this place is beautiful," I said in awe of the amazing chandeliers and dimmed lights. The tables were decorated with amazing, diamond covered, lit candles and amazing napkins. The beautiful crystal silverware just made the experience way better.
"Just like you," Connor noted, making me blush again. God he's so cute and hot. He knows how to use both of those amazing characteristics to good use at the same time. His amazing green eyes were shining in the light of the chandelier.
After ordering and eating we left. It was so Frantastic to spend such valuable time with the one I love so much.
"So, that was awesome. I love you babe," I said.
"I know. I love you too," he responded, keeping his eyes locked on the road.
"No like seriously. This was the best night I've ever had," I said, making it obvious that I had fun.
He giggled but kept his eyes on the road, not looking at me once.

When we got home we went into our room but I had to pee so I went in the bathroom. When I came out I saw Connor was texting someone.
Connor: I love you too so much more then anyone else in the entire world babe 😘.
My jaw dropped and my eyes watered.