Chains

So after that interesting lunch- dinner thing we all decided to go back to the o2l house and swim.
"Stop splashing Ricky!" Connor yelled, laughing. Ricky was basically throwing buckets of water on Connor. I laughed and sat on the beach chair outside, soaking in the sun. I was in my purple bikini and I has sunglasses on top of my head.
"Chloe get in! The waters fine!" Kian yelled, but I shook my head.
"Not happening," I responded.
"Yes it is!" And with that I was lifted into the air. I screamed from fright and then laughed when I realized that it was just Ricky.
"Stop Ricky put me down!" I yelled, jokingly.
"Nope!" He said. He jumped in the pool... with me still in his arms.
I started to panic at first but then swam to the top of the water. Only to be dragged down by something heavy. I looked underneath me and saw that my foot was stuck in a heavy chain to the pool drain.
I don't know how the hell it happened or anything like that but I was getting pulled down and I couldn't breathe. I gasped for air as I tried to untie the chain but it wouldn't loosen its grip.
I gasped and tried to scream, but it didn't do anything.
Connor's POV
Ricky jumped in the pool with my girlfriend, creating a huge splash and waves. But after she didn't come up for a few moments (about a minute) I started to worry.
"Do you think she's okay?" I asked.
We waited a few seconds and she still hadn't come up. I dived underwater and saw her struggling and gasping.
"Oh my god! Guys she's drowning!" I yelled. All of them dove into the pool and I swam over to her.
I saw that our pool drain chain was wrapped around her leg.
I tried to untie it but it wasn't working.
Ricky swam over to me with a wrench.
I broke the chain and grabbed her under her arms.
I pulled her up and helped JC get her on the pavement.
She was coughing a lot of and gasping.
I jumped out of the pool real quick and ran over to her.
"Baby are you okay?" I asked, putting my hand on her leg and a hand under her chin.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry," Ricky said.
Chloe was leaning against a chair, sitting up. She wasn't gasping for air but she was still coughing badly.
"Its fine Ricky. You didn't mean to," I responded for her because I knew thats what she would say.
Ricky nodded and grabbed a towel to wrap it around her.
I thanked him. JC and Kian ran over to us and sat next to me and her. Kian sat on my right and JC sat I my left.
"Should I go get her water?" JC asked. I nodded.
He got up and ran into the kitchen.