◌ೄ[03] ☘ Past

Magsimula sa umpisa

But nothing helped.

The only time she went back to normal when she felt anger again. The Sages wanted her to become a staff in the Akademiya, invited by the Grand Sage himself.

He remembered her words.

"The Audacity, of the Grand Sage himself... To invite me to become a Sage? You are really funny Azar." She growled at him.

Without hesitation, she pointed her polearm near his neck.

"Don't forget what you did to my parents when I was a child. You have no rights to order people around like dogs. I know who you are."

"An acting God in Sumeru, remember you are a human like me, like everyone else."

"I could kill you right now, and let no one know."

"But guess what, Azar. I'm not heartless like you... So I won't kill you."

"You don't deserve to stand high, looking down at the people of Sumeru."

"All honesty, I think you should be in Aaru Village. Not as a mad scholar..."

"As a low life human, who thinks he protects, but only thinks like he is some Archon."

"She... Didn't even get to spend time with her family." Lumine whispered sadly.

Dehya glanced at Al Haitham who looked like in deep thoughts.

"Is there something between you and Y/N?" Dehya boldly asked.

Causing Al Haitham to looked at her, "Of course not."

"I'll handle this one, and ask her to help us."

---

Al Haitham walked over to Y/N and pulled her to a hug.

She was shocked at his actions, why would he hug her?

"I know what's in your mind... They would be proud of you right now. That those Sages are finally getting what they deserve." He told her softly.

Tears brimmed to her eyes, she nodded and hugged him back.

The two continued to comfort each other.

Al Haitham held her hand as they walk around outside the small village.

"I can't wait to go home." She whispered randomly.

"Same." He replied.

"Well, I hope I could go home." She sarcastically said.

He looked at her, narrowing his eyes. "And what does that mean."

"Nothing."

"Y/N."

"Promise me that you will only get your key." She replied looking up at him.

He smirked and leaned down close to her face.

"I'll try, it's not my fault if the three keys gets mixed up." He teased.

She rolled her eyes and looked away.

Suddenly she heard something in her mind.

[Hello? Can you all hear me?]

"Lesser Lord Kusanali?" Al Haitham whispered.

Y/N looked at him with shocked and listened to her mind.

[Great! I'm your Archon, Lesser Lord Kusanali]

[People of Sumeru, I need your help and knowledge in a way to defeat a false God]

[A False God created by the Fatui alongside with the Grand Sage]

[So please, this is the only way where Sumeru can be free again from the chains that we have been wearing all this time]

Y/N looked at Al Haitham and noticed he was already staring at her.

She smiled and nodded.

The two of them held their hands tighter before closing their eyes to help the Dendro Archon.